RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This Kavenaugh and this white privilege man...:mindblown: This dude raping chicks in high school, college, and now there's probably evidence about it and people STILL giving him the benefit of the doubt... :francis: must be nice to be white cause if he was black in a court of public opinion he'd already be guilty...:stopitslime:
I don’t want to be that guy, but that did happen to a black nominee, Clarence Thomas. I mean, it’s a direct comparison. The parallels are crazy. Both are republicans too :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don’t want to be that guy, but that did happen to a black nominee, Clarence Thomas. I mean, it’s a direct comparison. The parallels are crazy. Both are republicans too :francis:

Yeah, it did happen to him...:francis: but it was one female who accused him and he was STILL nominated...

This time this judge was accepting bribes and is on track to be a serial rapist not by having 1 accuser but 3...:mjlol:

The whole black thing is because you and I know if your black your never really given the benefit of the doubt in many cases... Not the same when the black man is already a high ranking judge...

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Double R wanted to quit, Kelly and others have asked - pleaded - him to stay on. Which is why he went to the WH. Double R does not want to be used as a tool by the administration but is an important defensive piece at the moment. Which tells me that more high profile investigations and warrants still need to be signed off on.

Trump cannot risk a high profile firing like this right now. The NYT and Axios have the actions right but the premise/motivation behind them incorrect because they were passed that info by the WH. They sourced the actions but nothing surrounding those actions which is why they appear to be so far off. Which is also why you have received no statement from Double R.

He won't be fired because Trump's safety net in the presidency is holding on by threads. This will be weaponized by the administration as their primary focus is the SCOTUS nomination and this gives them the time to regroup to counter the incoming allegations.

Mr. Basta and the Dems know this and it's why they're going full press. This won't be a story by Friday.

All my opinion - step back and look at the big picture.