RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Through this thread I have come across a lot of NYCSouthpaw's analysis. I appreciate it when it is contextually relevant, but let's not pretend that his opinion as a lawyer has any additional layers of insight into this topic that has absolutely nothing to do with the law.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Through this thread I have come across a lot of NYCSouthpaw's analysis. I appreciate it when it is contextually relevant, but let's not pretend that his opinion as a lawyer has any additional layers of insight into this topic that has absolutely nothing to do with the law.
He also writes for papers.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This is getting dangerous and “deep state” conspiracies will be the death of this thing.

Hurry it up. Cause the intelligence community knows what he did and who did what.

Just dump it and prove he’s a traitor. We’re done here.
The old movie cliche. Go ahead and kill me, but if so I have instructions for the tape to be delivered to the press upon me not returning by midnight.

Your move.

That's what this is.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The old movie cliche. Go ahead and kill me, but if so I have instructions for the tape to be delivered to the press upon me not returning by midnight.

Your move.

That's what this is.
If Rod is fired there will be mass protests