RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:ALERTRED:
:whoo:

:avenattithelawyer:​

Yo chill :Holdonfam:

giphy-37.gif

:Mikeinhisprime:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Withdrawing Kavanaugh’s nomination is only going to be meaningful if Dems are able to push the next Trump nomination to after the midterms. If not, it’ll just be another Trump flunky that will shut down the Russian investigation and potentially repeal Roe v Wade. If that is possible, I see Kavanaugh dropping out and that Catholic Judge (I cant remember her name right now :francis:) being nominated. If they don’t think they can push through another nominee, they’ll try their hardest to push Kavanaugh through this week

This week will be interesting :lupe:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Withdrawing Kavanaugh’s nomination is only going to be meaningful if Dems are able to push the next Trump nomination to after the midterms. If not, it’ll just be another Trump flunky that will shut down the Russian investigation and potentially repeal Roe v Wade. If that is possible, I see Kavanaugh dropping out and that Catholic Judge (I cant remember her name right now :francis:) being nominated. If they don’t think they can push through another nominee, they’ll try their hardest to push Kavanaugh through this week

This week will be interesting :lupe:
The way I have felt from the beginning is that BK was being rushed because of 1. The Russia thing, and 2. He has been kind of harder to read on the rvw issue. The lady you are talking about is on the record as being SUPER pro-life. Murkowsi and Collins would never confirm somebody that has come out and said that they are 100% pro_life. Call me out if I’m wrong, but that is how I understand it.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So did Trump choose Kavanaah because he had the intel on his deviant past and was confident his confirmation process would be the temporary distraction he would need from the Russia probe coverage?

Did it have more to do with his old writings and statements arguing against indicting a sitting president?

Or maybe a case of both wanting him to face a predictably grueling confirmation process because it would in turn make Kavanaww more loyal to Trump and Rethugs if he ultimately survived the process and captured a confirmation?