RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
https://www.yahoo.com/news/yorker-b...-96b9-7f844af62e78&.tsrc=notification-brknews

"A second woman came forward Sunday with new allegations of sexual misconduct against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, claiming the judge exposed himself to her and thrust his penis in her face during a party when they were students at Yale University.

Deborah Ramirez, 53, told The New Yorker’s Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer that she was at a dorm room party with Kavanaugh and several other students during Yale’s 1983-84 school year. Ramirez said the group was playing a drinking game and she became inebriated. Later in the evening she was on the floor and remembered a “penis being in front” of her face before she pushed the person away, causing her to touch it. She said she recalled Kavanaugh standing next to her, laughing and pulling up his pants. Another student than yelled down the hall: “Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face.“

This motherfukker pulled a Peyton Manning:dwillhuh: but she was drunk/sleeping when he did it:demonic:

How you putting your dikk on a woman's face and go into public life brehs. :hhh:

Like he thought this shyt was going to come up as they were protesting him on TV? :wtf:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Never Trumpers or even the “independents” (republicans that don’t like Trump, like Joe Scar) have the cheat code on Twitter, because they get to just point out the hypocrisy that they actually participated in, and use it to make fun of current Repubs and Libertarians.
I just saw a tweet from JoeScar replying with “Merick Garland” to Schlapp complaining that Dems get all their SC picks through with no prob....like Joe wasn’t cheerleading the fukking turtle when that happened

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Never Trumpers or even the “independents” (republicans that don’t like Trump, like Joe Scar) have the cheat code on Twitter, because they get to just point out the hypocrisy that they actually participated in, and use it to make fun of current Repubs and Libertarians.
I just saw a tweet from JoeScar replying with “Merick Garland” to Schlapp complaining that Dems get all their SC picks through with no prob....like Joe wasn’t cheerleading the fukking turtle when that happened
I honestly do not know why people take Scarborough seriously.

I also can’t understand why those republicans even feign disgust at the current president. I think they are just upset they did not have the courage to get into the gutter. Which leads me to a second observation: I think these guys are engaged in political theatre. They appreciate everything he is doing. If you are a conservative your belly should be fat right now.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Heeeeyyyy that's just college :skip: that's just what freshmen do :skip: and like those lovely Republican ladies in CNN group panel said it doesn't really count if there's no penetration :manny:

Holy shyt they were running trains:mindblown:

Multiple witnesses that can corroborate :lupe: if you can't trust the guy in front of you in the train line who can you trust in this world :bryan:

:mjlol:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Heeeeyyyy that's just college :skip: that's just what freshmen do :skip: and like those lovely Republican ladies in CNN group panel said it doesn't really count if there's no penetration :manny:

Multiple witnesses that can corroborate :lupe: if you can't trust the guy in front of you in the train line who can you trust in this world :bryan:

:mjlol:
Never trust the guy wearing socks during the train.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Holy shyt they were running trains:mindblown:

fainting%20giff.gif

They took the bait. Avenatti tweets the receipts.
full

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
We about to have Republicans defend running trains on drunk chicks tomorrow:dwillhuh:
The political climate in this country is a farce. It is a farce because the electorate is wholly ignorant with a memory shorter than a gnat with Alzheimer’s.

There is an argument to be made that there is a political dementia.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
GOP won’t care bc the men wish they could run trains on chicks and the women would die of happiness if a bunch of guys invited her to one.
:dwillhuh: :jbhmm::wow: Nobody wants to run a train..... Its like Hyenas waiting in the bushes for the Lion to finish to get the scraps

Its the tricycle of getting p*ssy cause you can't get it alone

And then add in the fact the girls are drunk:hhh: