RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Bruh.

I’m about to board the plane and this fukkery pops off. I can’t hughlight the article.

Good.

God.

Trump just quit. It’s over bro.

ITS GOING TO POP OFF TONIGHT.

Every time it pops off Nap is unable to post. It's not personal but I hope you sit on the tarmac for 6 hours before you take off

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They coming for RR y’all. Stay strong g, we know you want all the smoke. Remember when he pulled up with the stick at them hearings? RR is for the cause. Shut nunes the fukk up permenetly
:manny:

Puts them in a tough place. If they support use the contemporaneous memos as reason to oust RR then it also affirms everything negative said about Trump via Comey, RR, McCabe, and everyone else they've been attempting to smear.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Puts them in a tough place. If they support use the contemporaneous memos as reason to oust RR then it also affirms everything negative said about Trump via Comey, RR, McCabe, and everyone else they've been attempting to smear.
That’s exactly right

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

Does it really put them in a tough spot though ? For those that don't suck Russian cock it just reaffirms what we all know. And for those that suck Russian cock, they just suck further down the shaft.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
So im lost in this thread and everything that is going on.:francis:

Can someone explain how RR and Trump are going at it today?:patrice: I see too much information.