RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Must read thread. This guy is Kavanah's friend. Rethugs know NO bounds.

giphy.gif

:deadahh:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
With Cacanaugh authentically in disbarrment territory (and I wish an @Ozymandias would tell me Im wrong about that) I would like to rehash this exchange:

I would piss on shorties grave :manny:

No doubt any Rove appointee wouldve had a hard on for broken window policing and bad faith moral equivalency

Maybe Cacanaugh will be inspired, we know he likes the sauce, someone give him an ambien :mjlit:

Do it Brett :shaq:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
So since Trump has become president we have learned that the GOP is down with treason, pedophilia, and now rape. Can we just kill the narrative about economic anxiety, and some Trump supporters are confused, naive, uniformed, angry, whatever adjective you could think of to excuse Trump supporters for their actions, and just admit that they are truly horrible and disgusting people that have no place in a civilized society. Let's humor the typical Trump supporter and act like collusion hasn't been proven, they still have supported a pedophile and now are making excuses for a rapist. Hillary was 100% right when she called them deplorables. Truly disgusting fukking creatures, words cannot properly articulate how absolutely disgusting and worthless Trump supporters and Republicans are