RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
russia-illos-slide-5005-jumbo.jpg

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ON AN OCTOBER AFTERNOON BEFORE THE 2016 ELECTION, a huge banner was unfurled from the Manhattan Bridge in New York City: Vladimir V. Putin against a Russian-flag background, and the unlikely word “Peacemaker” below. It was a daredevil happy birthday to the Russian president, who was turning 64.

In November, shortly after Donald J. Trump eked out a victory that Moscow had worked to assist, an even bigger banner appeared, this time on the Arlington Memorial Bridge in Washington: the face of President Barack Obama and “Goodbye Murderer” in big red letters.

Police never identified who had hung the banners, but there were clues. The earliest promoters of the images on Twitter were American-sounding accounts, including @LeroyLovesUSA, later exposed as Russian fakes operated from St. Petersburg to influence American voters.

The Kremlin, it appeared, had reached onto United States soil in New York and Washington. The banners may well have been intended as visual victory laps for the most effective foreign interference in an American election in history.

Never heard about this. :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That is an inappropriate assertion for him to make considering his past role as FBI director. I understand his thought process behind the comment because of the proximity Manafort has to Ukraine and Russia and being the piece who can tie it all together but there are too many side investigations and moving pieces in this case for it drawing to a close anytime soon. Comey should know that his words will be used as a litmus because he naturally knows more than what has or can be shared with the public.
You literally could say this about Hayden, Clapper, Brennan, Bharara, Yates, etc... :francis:

We’re long past that point.

This is about controlling the narrative.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You literally could say this about Hayden, Clapper, Brennan, Bharara, Yates, etc... :francis:

We’re long past that point.

This is about controlling the narrative.
Not a single person you have named has ever speculated at where the Mueller investigation is, don't conflate speaking out against Trump and Mueller investigation predictions.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not a single person you have named has ever speculated at where the Mueller investigation is, don't conflate speaking out against Trump and Mueller investigation predictions.
dont argue with me.

These are the men who TOLD Comey what he even knows.

You are wrong.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
dont argue with me.

These are the men who TOLD Comey what he even knows.

You are wrong.

It doesn't matter if Jesus himself told Comey what he knows, none of the babbling you're doing invalidates either of my statements.

1. it is inappropriate for the ex-FBI director speculating on where the special counsel investigation is.
2. none of the people who briefed Comey and others who are currently speaking out have made the same mistake - that includes Brennan, who other IC officials were mad at specifically because they felt he was walking down the same path Comey just took.

I don't argue with you, I correct you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It doesn't matter if Jesus himself told Comey what he knows, none of the babbling you're doing invalidates either of my statements.

1. it is inappropriate for the ex-FBI director speculating on where the special counsel investigation is.
2. none of the people who briefed Comey and others who are currently speaking out have made the same mistake - that includes Brennan, who other IC officials were mad at specifically because they felt he was walking down the same path Comey just took.

I don't argue with you, I correct you.
Well, you're still wrong

1. If you keep that energy for the Ex-FBI director, you shuold do so when the GUY WHO LEARNED OF THE RUSSIA PLOT FIRST (CIA-BRENNAN) does it.
2. Actually they have. Especially Brennan.

You know you're out of your depth here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Putin is at it again – this time with the midterms | Spectator USA
Putin is at it again – this time with the midterms
If both Republicans and Democrats are being targeted, that’s because Putin doesn’t care who wins
Cockburn

GettyImages-1035946814.jpg

Cockburn

September 20, 2018

12:56 PM

Like a reckless gambler whose roulette system has worked in the past, Vladimir Putin can’t resist trying to hack US elections. He’s at it once again, in the midterms, one source close to the intelligence community tells Cockburn. ‘The GRU [Russian military intelligence] is up to its usual tricks in the midterms but the NSA [the National Security Agency, responsible for electronic spying] knows and is mitigating.’ Our source says it’s the ‘usual Russian Intelligence playbook’ familiar from the presidential election: propaganda on social media with ‘some GRU active SIGINT [signals intelligence] collection, also known as hacking, in the mix’.

This is continuing today, six weeks out from voting, the source tells Cockburn, even after what seems to have been other Russian hacking attempts came to light in July. One was against Senator Claire McCaskill, Democrat of Missouri. Emails were sent to the senator’s staff, saying their passwords were out of date.
The staffers were directed to a fake page to re-enter their details. This was exactly how Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager, John Podesta, was fooled. Senator McCaskill’s staff were smarter. ‘Russia continues to engage in cyber warfare against our democracy,’ she said at the time. ‘It is outrageous that they think they can get away with this…Putin is a thug and a bully.’

It wasn’t just Democrats. Another target, apparently, was the International Republican Institute. The IRI goes around the world trying to strengthen other people’s democracies. ‘The fact that the Kremlin finds this so threatening tells you everything you need to know,’ said a statement from the Institute. The hack was ‘clearly designed to sow confusion, conflict and fear among those who criticise Mr Putin’s authoritarian regime’.

The attempted hack on the IRI was found by Microsoft, which said there was a similar attempt against the Hudson Institute. In both cases, fake websites were set up to look like the real thing – something that’s often a prelude to an attack. Microsoft said that the Russian hackers known as Fancy Bear were behind this, the same group accused of attacking the Presidential election. Microsoft took down the two fake sites and 82 others set up by the hackers. ‘Democracy requires vigilance,’ Microsoft’s president, Brad Smith, said in a blog post.

If both Republicans and Democrats are being targeted, that’s because Putin doesn’t care who wins. He wants to undermine faith in the American system. He is personally directing his intelligence services to do this. These are not rogue operations. That’s what the US intelligence agencies believe, anyway, if not President Trump.
Trump has previously blamed hacking in the presidential election on a ‘400 pound person’ sitting on their bed, or ‘someone living in New Jersey’. He has not spoken about the hacking attempts in the midterms.

Trump has, however, said that if Putin is helping anyone, it’s the Democrats. This presidential tweet is a typical piece of Trump verbal jiu jitsu: ‘I’m very concerned that Russia will be fighting very hard to have an impact on the upcoming Election. Based on the fact that no President has been tougher on Russia than me, they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats. They definitely don’t want Trump!’

A smile was no doubt playing upon President Putin’s lips as he read that tweet.
He can sit back and savour the chaos. But how will this end for the Kremlin puppetmaster? As with the Skripal poisonings, Putin has proved himself a tactical genius but a strategic idiot. Russia has a declining, aging population and a GDP less than a tenth of America’s. Texas alone makes more money than the Russian Federation. Putin may be ruthless, but he is a runt picking a fight with the big kid on the block. When the American public wakes up to what has been done, Cockburn predicts a fury will be turned against the Russian leader. ‘Don’t tread on me’ will become: ‘Don’t hack US.’

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
As with the Skripal poisonings, Putin has proved himself a tactical genius but a strategic idiot. Russia has a declining, aging population and a GDP less than a tenth of America’s. Texas alone makes more money than the Russian Federation. Putin may be ruthless, but he is a runt picking a fight with the big kid on the block. When the American public wakes up to what has been done, Cockburn predicts a fury will be turned against the Russian leader. ‘Don’t tread on me’ will become: ‘Don’t hack US.’

I wish more people would talk about this.

This guy is a terrible chess player. Hes a good gambler.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited: