RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Keep an eye on this story and this guy's timeline...he has a lot more credibility than Mensch. He's friendly with her, has corroborated some of the things that have ended up being true from her "reporting". She's latched on to him but he seems fairly level headed.

He's not. Check his bio. He's a Clinton ally that's speculating just like Mensch and Schindler do. All three live, sleep, eat, and breathe Trump 24/7.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I stopped following every detail tbh. Here we have a President who goes on Twitter every day and insults the intelligence of the people of this country by lying and deflecting to a level we have never seen before from a President and House/Senate Repubs are :manny: about it.
When they realize a lot of people are gna go to jail/lose their jobs they will change their tune.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Hey, Ms. Maddow just said that there's NBC news story I guess that must have just come out tonight, that the transition team did a background check AND knew about the Turkish dealings. Or ihas there already been a similar article about this?

Update:

Wasn't all of this part of Yates' warning on Flynn before they hired him anyway?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Hey, Ms. Maddow just said that there's NBC news story I guess that must have just come out tonight, that the transition team did a background check AND knew about the Turkish dealings. Or ihas there already been a similar article about this?

People make fun of Maddow but she's killing it. Consistent, fact filled reporting every night on Trump and Russia.