RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Fake news Hysteria, huh? :mjgrin:

I talked about this with the InfoSec guy on our team, and he feels like Facebook has jumped the shark, and is more or less trying to save face. :ld:

FB is becoming too toxic of an atmosphere for discourse--political or otherwise--and a lot of people are starting to feel it.

However, I don't think it's a bad thing that FB is doing this, even if their motives aren't the most altruistic.

Facebook is trying to expand their security focus beyond malware, phishing, and hacking to combat astroturfing, fake accounts, and influence campaigns. That's largely uncharted territory. :bpthink:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The sad part is at least he listened to someone about something
It's problematic because he has no real vision or policy and shows that with a blow of the wind he can be turned. It's weak and I can't wait for the media to pick up on it and it becomes a part of the 24 hour news cycle that the President is a weak willed easily swayed man. He'll probably nuke someone at that point.