RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
1st shoe to drop. There are other victims...
FTFY.
The guy is a true fukking degenerate, alchy, gambling addict, prolly pops blues like tic tacs, rapist. How can a judge have so little self control? DJT was right about 1 thing, the swamp needs emptied. We are going to elect a Dem majority, and they better fukking start fixing this shyt, or we are on a fast track to this empire falling. The status quo is fukking dying, and I just hope this incoming generation is willing to put the work in that our generation, and the baby boomers were not willing to put in. The funniest part of our generation (me included) is how quick we are to call this next gen (Parkland kids, my daughter, etc..) lazy, coddled, and entitled, but the truth is, we didn’t do shyt after Colombine but watch Michael Moore and say “This is fukked up”, while these kids is out here, fighting.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You’re still playing this game with Susie from Maine?
what game are you talking about? people are trying to pressure her to at the very least slow down the process. yeah we know she probably already has her mind made up but people have a right to hold her responsible. quit hiding nikka.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
So, do you think, within the administration anyway, once he gets rid of Mattis, is that gonna be it for him? I mean, I have been shocked by all the fukkery and the fact this whole administration has been beholden to this clowns temper and ego. I can’t say it would surprise me if he fires Mattis and then eventually starts talking shyt on him. It would surprise me if the generals wouldn’t start making noise, because Bolton and his new assistant HATE Mattis, but again, the lack of open resistance inside the pentagon is surprising to me thus far.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Because the current Democratic leadership are too scary to do what Republicans have been doing for years. Republicans don’t follow the rules and could care less about ethics.
You know, it’s like, don’t play dirty, because that stench sticks with you and ends up corrupting you eventually. Look at what it has done to the Republican Party. I am from generations of bleeding heart libs on both sides, so I have never been a fan of repubs\conservatives, but the party as a whole wasn’t what it has been the last 15 years. That is a result of not playing it square.
On the other hand, this is one of those moments in time that will shape the landscape of the next 2 generations. YOU HAVE TO PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS