RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pf080i2p8e1vmtp2uo1_500.jpg

ICE took $169 million from FEMA, TSA, others to fund migrant detention

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
A bit of a devil's bargain but I get your logic. Manafort gonna have to get a face swap if they let him free
Let him do it with Trump, at least Manafort has proven to be effective at his job, lol. They gave Obama shyt for the tan suit, imagine the prez showing up with the ostrich skin

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I hope this idiot fires Mueller to seal his fate. It's not going to do anything to save him. Hannity said he might do it after the Hurricane, and they talk daily, so Trump's probably been planning on it.
Same.

I hope he pardon's Manafort too. Just do it.

Just push the limit.

DO IT!!!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lets say manafort flips and give enough dirt that he gets hundreds of russians and americans arrested and convicted.

No way this man should walk free, dude been taking money from warlords for decades. If anything, they should all do time. Hate the fact that sometimes the justice dept lets a snake free to get a few others
Well here's the problem. Manafort showed up to the party late and is left with scraps. His deal probably won't even mean that much.