RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
WITCH HUNT!

NO COLLUSION!

DO SOMETHING!!!
full

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They really do. I had one tell me declaring bankruptcy 8 times or however many times is actually good because Trump has over 500 businesses and that businesses declare bankruptcy "all the time"
You’re not the only one who’s heard such an awful argument :snoop:. In what universe is a half dozen bankruptcy filings good business?

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Think about this for a moment.....

If Trump was destined to avoid impeachment and/or prison, would all of these people be willing to flip on him especially knowing that he could pardon them?

What it tells me is that Mueller has shown all of these guys that he has some serious evidence that is gonna lead to Donald Trump being in handcuffs.

This is gonna be historic when it happens.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

If Trump was destined to avoid impeachment and/or prison, would all of these people be willing to flip on him especially knowing that he could pardon them?

What it tells me is that Mueller has shown all of these guys that he has some serious evidence that is gonna lead to Donald Trump being in handcuffs.

I doubt he has told them much, that doesn't benefit him at all.

The reality is that they all know Trump isn't loyal to anyone but himself so they have to salvage their well being.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
I doubt he has told them much, that doesn't benefit him at all.

The reality is that they all know Trump isn't loyal to anyone but himself so they have to salvage their well being.
My point was more centered around the fact that people don’t flip on someone that they believe are untouchable.

They know that he’s going down.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My point was more centered around the fact that people don’t flip on someone that they believe are untouchable.

They know that he’s going down.
Naw, they don’t know. The only thing they know is that their backs are against the wall and trump will eventually look for a patsy to blame. That probably scares them more then anything, u don’t want to be that person. I think Jared is the number 1 candidate right now

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

What we don't see tells the big damn story. And Mueller stays throwing us crumbs. But by the time we savor the flavor they're already halfway done with the next pie.:wow:

I'm dying for this final report. :mjlit:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

I told y’all from day 1 Mueller going to walk Trump out in f the WH in hand cuffs.. I need unlimited daps and reps when it happens :mjgrin:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Lame duck president if the Democrats take the senate, and while he appeals to evangelicals, he has no appeal to the Maga crowd.
There is no situation where he escapes the mud that is about to be slung as well.

You think Dotard wouldn't squeal on him if he got impeached?

What about Dotard makes you think he will act in the best interests of the GOP over his interests?

That’s not how he is built. If the operations around Trump get neutered, EVERYONE goes down. Donald himself will make sure of it.
I think if there is one thing EVERYBODY, many, many sides can agree on, if DJT goes down, and they have him dead to rights, his first instinct is ALWAYS to deny, but if they pin him, he is definitely blowing everybody up. He is s unique man in his regard for other people vs himself. He is highest rising pure narcissistic in modern history. When it comes to him vs anything, anybody, he will always pick himself. I truly don’t think he cares about anything in the world more than himself. I would say the only person in the world he cares about, even a little, is Melania, because of the Woodward book, but like not enough to admit he was wrong about anything.