RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No, I did not make up the news that Trump has carried out ineffective symbolic strikes against Syria.

Assad Shrugs off Trump’s Strike, Uses Just-Hit Airbase to Bomb Rebels
Syria Is Already Flying Missions Out of the Air Base Trump Attacked

Think you need some coffee brah because you're trying to frame me into a position I didn't take.

All I'm saying is if the US's attacks Syria if they use chemical weapons I support it.

It's already happened too many times.

It's not going to stop the investigation.

It's not like Trump's base even know what is going on in the first place.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
damn could u imagine watching the super bowl at one of manafort's cribs. dude's audio/visual set up must've been CRAZY. probably had it so you could watch it in the backyard with a waterfront view. extra extravagant shyt like wireless speakers hidden/buried just beneath the sand :russ:
no one goes to manafort's house to watch tv :mjpls:

Especially when his wife is there :sas2:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Think you need some coffee brah because you're trying to frame me into a position I didn't take.

You said "Good" to me saying Trump would bomb Syria even if there were no reason to just to distract from Manafort flipping, troll.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
fFe0QyF.gif

Mueller Reveals New Manafort Link to Organized Crime

:damn:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Guys, its fukking over. Ive never been so excited. Manafort's cooperation was the last domino Mueller needed. He will be able to tell Mueller first hand about the Trump tower meeting in ways Gates couldn't tell because Gates wasn't there. That will implicate Kushner and Don Jr. He will also be able to talk about Roger Stone's contact with Wikileaks and Guficer since they are long time friends. Manafort will have to tell Mueller about the Ukrainan campaign change at the RNC and Sessions discussions with the Russian ambassador at the same event and time period. Then he will have to tell Mueller if anyone, including Trump knew in advance that the Russians were about to release those emails. That's conspiracy. Then he can always bring up financial ties that Trump and the Trump Organization have to Russia and it may include money laundering and Russian mob money. Manafort will also have to tell on Carter Page.

We in the 8th inning right now. I fully expect Roger Stone and Don Jr to get indicted after the midterms but before Christmas. On a side note, if Sessions has any criminal liability then he may have immunity and secret corporation. Or Mueller is waiting to indict Sessions until the investigation is over. If Mueller indict Sessions before that then it just gives Trump an excuse to fire Sessions and interfere or shut down the investigation.