RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
If I'm wrong please correct me but maybe this manafort News really isn't that big a deal. Don't get me wrong it is a big deal the presidents former campaign manager is pleading, I mean a big deal in terms of what he's giving Mueller. Can't he just plead guilty because he knows that have him dead to rights ? He's already facing time from last months verdict, it's not like he's fighting for his freedom because he has already been convicted. His only two options are dying in prison or a pardon. Could his state of mind just be skip the circus surrounding the trial, plead guilty, and just wait for death or the pardon ? I'm not the most knowledgeable in how this all works

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Manafort pleading guilty to the fed crimes he knows will be pardoned :scust:
Can't pardon state charges, doe:mjlit:
tenor.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
My theory is Manafort snitched a long time ago. They just wanted roll makws show and let Trump people come out and defend him . Now there's nothing Trump can say .He was defending Manafort up unitl 2-4 weeks ago . Nobody can say he was a coffee boy either . Also remember that Gates was cooperating and opening up the books. Trump gonna be more desperate

Daps
I thought this was all discussed last week about why Manafort might find it in his best interest to plead guilty. Saves all parties involved time, money, and resources.

I'm just thinking in layman's terms here, and not a lawyer obviously, but you don't have to snitch on anybody to plead guilty to a crime.

Remembe when :ohhh: copped to a bunch of bodies for a nothing Pit sandwich and some nothing 'tater salad? He didn't give up String or Avon.

I'd love to be proven wrong as the details unfold, but I think this really is an actual nothing burger.

:manny:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are mistaking pleading guilty with making a Plea “Agreement”.

An agreement implies cooperation.

You can plead guilty and throw yourself to the mercy of the judge, but you make an agreement with prosecutors.

“Upon entering his guilty plea, Manafort will forfeit his home in the Hamptons, a property in New York City on Howard Street, a property in Brooklyn, and property on Edgewood Street in Alexandria, Virginia, according to the filing.

In addition, Manafort will forfeit all funds contained in four banking accounts, as well as a life insurance policy.”

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I thought this was all discussed last week about why Manafort might find it in his best interest to plead guilty. Saves all parties involved time, money, and resources.

I'm just thinking in layman's terms here, and not a lawyer obviously, but you don't have to snitch on anybody to plead guilty to a crime.

Remembe when :ohhh: copped to a bunch of bodies for a nothing Pit sandwich and some nothing 'tater salad? He didn't give up String or Avon.

I'd love to be proven wrong as the details unfold, but I think this really is an actual nothing burger.

:manny:
:ohhh: Was a soldier. Manafort is Namond.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, Greg Craig is so fukking plugged too. Going to be interesting to see/hear the reaction to the Israeli connection. They have their hands up trump's ass like a fukking puppet but no one is willing to say this publicly.

This is the kind of shyt that manafort might be snitching on and offering as opposed to just trump.

He mostly likely agreed to plead guilty b/c they told him they wouldn't take him for every penny he has. That way his daughters aren't poor and his wife can continue to get trained w/o fear of financial collapse.