RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It’s unfathomable that anyone believes a word that comes out of Putin’s mouth. Has anyone in our modern world better perfected these rhetorical tactics of misdirection and brazen lying? He lies with such confidence and stoicism it’s like people don’t even know how to push back, or don’t want to because they’re afraid how he’ll react. It’s fascinating to see. Watching Putin speak, misdirecting and obfuscating at every turn, is some of the best evidence that Individual-1 is beholden to them. He purports himself the same way except he’s bad at it and no one is scared of him

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Dm5JuvzW0AEsyO_.jpg

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Just got the audiobook of Fear and this country deserves anything and everything coming to it.

if anyone wants it I am going to dump it on Google Drive with the lank....so PM me if you wants.

Pass that Spicy Mustard

Trump cameo :troll:

damn and this was the early 90s and he was known as a Broke Boy:wow:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

His review of the first third of the book is pretty spot on, I went from very excited to bored pretty quickly:

1. This book so far is barely more interesting than Fire and Fury.
2. It's evident Woodward spent a lot of time with Bannon. It is amazing how he has strategically found everyone writing books on this administration and ensured his own legacy was dictated the way he wanted it to be.
3. Woodward loves "ram-rod straight"...pause :dame:
4. It's very evident who has sourced what information based on the lack of objectivity of those who are being discussed. Clearly Kellyanne Conway fed him all the information involving her conversations with Trump. So far she has yet to be painted as the disaster that she was in the early days of the administration.

The last point is really my biggest issue with this book so far, we know several things about the agendas and personalities of the people involved in this clown show but the source of the stories is never painted in their true objective light, only in their own thoughts of themselves. I expected so much better from Woodward.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
That’s the adult in the room for this administration. I’m not sure any nation on the planet has as ugly a history as this one either by way of volume of atrocities committed or the ugliness of them, Germany included :scust:

Y'all really be doing the most lmao.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
His review of the first third of the book is pretty spot on, I went from very excited to bored pretty quickly:

1. This book so far is barely more interesting than Fire and Fury.
2. It's evident Woodward spent a lot of time with Bannon. It is amazing how he has strategically found everyone writing books on this administration and ensured his own legacy was dictated the way he wanted it to be.
3. Woodward loves "ram-rod straight"...pause :dame:
4. It's very evident who has sourced what information based on the lack of objectivity of those who are being discussed. Clearly Kellyanne Conway fed him all the information involving her conversations with Trump. So far she has yet to be painted as the disaster that she was in the early days of the administration.

The last point is really my biggest issue with this book so far, we know several things about the agendas and personalities of the people involved in this clown show but the source of the stories is never painted in their true objective light, only in their own thoughts of themselves. I expected so much better from Woodward.

Woodward is :flabbynsick: