RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I just started it, too. I just got to the Mattis part. I have to tell everyone, the first 6 chapters were pretty disappointing to me. I’m so sick of the constant Steve Bannon blowing everywhere. Can somebody that has read it, or is through more than I, assure me that Steve Bannons stinky ass doesn’t come up again. He is the easiest, laziest interview to get in DC. I also think Mattis is gay and and has a crush on Harward, I mean, you can’t be folding another mans underwear like you a jail punk. I do have the greatest respect in the world for Mattis, I will say. I do not hold him to the same negative regard to the rest of the administration. I believe he truly does care about the country, his troops before all else. Kelly can suck my dikk from the back.
Mattis ordered the execution of every male over 14 in Fallujah.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:ALERTRED:

:muellercmonson:​

fredo's bytch ass is sounding just
like cohen before the hammer dropped.
he's gonna dime his punk ass daddy out.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:picard: Is this real? Ol Mattis has a dark side?
This might be my ignorance about war, but if you're that high up in the military, you probably didn’t get there by being a “nice” guy. You get to decide who lives or dies, and killing innocents is par for the course, unfortunately. Still, shyt is :huhldup:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This might be my ignorance about war, but if you're that high up in the military, you probably didn’t get there by being a “nice” guy. You get to decide who lives or dies, and killing innocents is par for the course, unfortunately. Still, shyt is :huhldup:
That shyt right there ain’t war. That’s war crimes.