RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Just started reading the Woodward book. The Cohn job interview

:dead:

Every HL regular has a better understanding of economics than Trump does.

Lordy.
I just started it, too. I just got to the Mattis part. I have to tell everyone, the first 6 chapters were pretty disappointing to me. I’m so sick of the constant Steve Bannon blowing everywhere. Can somebody that has read it, or is through more than I, assure me that Steve Bannons stinky ass doesn’t come up again. He is the easiest, laziest interview to get in DC. I also think Mattis is gay and and has a crush on Harward, I mean, you can’t be folding another mans underwear like you a jail punk. I do have the greatest respect in the world for Mattis, I will say. I do not hold him to the same negative regard to the rest of the administration. I believe he truly does care about the country, his troops before all else. Kelly can suck my dikk from the back.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Hahaha. I’ve had some interesting government contractor jobs in the past (3 years at the Office of Naval Research -ONR, 1 year at the MIT computer science and artificial intelligence center, and some time with DARPA, albeit a short time).

When I was working on my PhD, I was working for ONR. During that time, all of my elective classes were in Islam, Strategic Communication, Southeast Asian courses (Indonesia has the largest number of Muslims of any country), and the Middle East.

Also, when at ONR, I read hours of “radical” and “extremist” speech every day, coded it, and then put it in a traction model.

So, I gained a lot of good knowledge about “terrorism” during that time period :yeshrug:

you got a PHD?

That is a huge accomplishment. I mean that.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you got a PHD?

That is a huge accomplishment. I mean that.

I do have a PhD. It wasn’t easy, and do I have some crazy dissertation stories, but it’s finally paying off, in terms of money and status.

Oh, and I do love putting Ciggavelli, PhD on work reports and emails. It’s kinda a$$hole, but we’re expected to put our title on deliverables. It lets clients know we’re experts. :yeshrug: