RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
“Bannon, Kushner and Mnuchin, the former Goldman Sachs executive, presented Trump with a plan for him to give $25 million to the campaign.
“No way,” Trump said. “fukk that. I’m not doing it.” Where were the famous Republican high-donor guys? “Where the fukk’s the money? Where’s all this money from these guys? Jared, you’re supposed to be raising all this money. Not going to do it

:denzelcryin:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
@MVike28

I read SMM too, in July, and it was an incredible read, really cleared up a lot of rap references, rumor, and legend regarding SMM and Pistol Pete. Those early 90's days in Uptown/Bronx were beyond the phrase "out of control" in the streets. And the stories of partying at the tunnel...Anyway, off topic.

I may read Fear, I feel like I know enough, and have read enough about the dysfunction over the past year or so, that it isn't one I need to rush and get right away.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Like I keep saying...yall aren't paying attention...:letmesee:

You mean to tell me Zawahiri is hidden and no one knows where he is??? :whatyoumean:

Code:
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/30990648/

This is Bin Laden's #2 and someone who has been alleged by several high level russian defectors like Ion Pacepa and Alexander Litvinenko that Ayman Al-Zawahiri is a russian agent:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Like I keep saying...yall aren't paying attention...:letmesee:

You mean to tell me Zawahiri is hidden and no one knows where he is??? :whatyoumean:

Code:
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/30990648/

This is Bin Laden's #2 and someone who has been alleged by several high level russian defectors like Ion Pacepa and Alexander Litvinenko that Ayman Al-Zawahiri is a russian agent:

I’d be very, very, very surprised if Zawahiri was a Russian agent. Russians tried to take Afghanistan away from the Muslims. They were seen as evil colonizers. They hate Russians as much as Americans.

Zawahiri is an old school terrorist from Egypt. If I’m remembering correctly, he was put in jail in Egypt because he was part of the Sadat assassination plot.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I’d be very, very, very surprised if Zawahiri was a Russian agent. Russians tried to take Afghanistan away from the Muslims. They were seen as evil colonizers. They hate Russians as much as Americans.

Zawahiri is an old school terrorist from Egypt. If I’m remembering correctly, he was put in jail in Egypt because he was part of the Sadat assassination plot.
Sometimes I get the impression that you have a lot more knowledge than you let on, breh. :leostare:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

1. Litvinenko said so: Al-Qaida Zawahiri trained by Russians He got caught crossing the Russian border with a Sudanese passport...and a Taiwanese visa...but Russia didn't have diplomatic relations with Taiwan at the time :francis:...and you're telling me the Russians didn't know who this dude was? :francis:
2. I suggest you peep how the russians hide their hand: Russia's Double Game with Islamic Terror

The russians use radical islamists to attack their enemies and to siphon off that energy away from their borders.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sometimes I get the impression that you have a lot more knowledge than you let on, breh. :leostare:

Hahaha. I’ve had some interesting government contractor jobs in the past (3 years at the Office of Naval Research -ONR, 1 year at the MIT computer science and artificial intelligence center, and some time with DARPA, albeit a short time).

When I was working on my PhD, I was working for ONR. During that time, all of my elective classes were in Islam, Strategic Communication, Southeast Asian courses (Indonesia has the largest number of Muslims of any country), and the Middle East.

Also, when at ONR, I read hours of “radical” and “extremist” speech every day, coded it, and then put it in a traction model.

So, I gained a lot of good knowledge about “terrorism” during that time period :yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
1. Litvinenko said so: Al-Qaida Zawahiri trained by Russians He got caught crossing the Russian border with a Sudanese passport...and a Taiwanese visa...but Russia didn't have diplomatic relations with Taiwan at the time :francis:...and you're telling me the Russians didn't know who this dude was? :francis:
2. I suggest you peep how the russians hide their hand: Russia's Double Game with Islamic Terror

The russians use radical islamists to attack their enemies and to siphon off that energy away from their borders.

@Ciggavelli You MUST read this...I keep telling yall Iran and Russia's hands aren't clean...

Cool, I’ll look into it after work. I’m always looking to expand my knowledge.