RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
my "old school" brain tells me that the truth will not come out for at least 50 years.
but then i access my "new school" brain and i realize that anything can happen and usually does.

this shyt is gonna go off in directions that none of us can predict.

enjoy the slow news cycles while you have them because when it pops off....

:picard:
The internet changed everything for us old heads, breh. The truth is on full display, the only problem is that nefarious forces are out here pitching narratives, trying to muddy the waters. We live in a country where billionaires are portrayed as victims, heroes, “protectors”, with a 30%+ clip of citizens that try to protect the 1% at all costs. When we were in the CT game, info was hard to come by, we never trusted the govt, we never got the real info. Now, we have propaganda being spewed, not only by the govt, but millions of low info, hateful, bigots on sewshall mejia doing all the heavy lifting. We need a purge.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I’m just gonna throw this out there, I don’t have an answer, I don’t have any solutions, I don’t even know why I’m posting it, except for the fact I am in a foul ass, miserable mood, and I’m tired.
CAN YOU IMAGINE IF 97%.......NINETY MUTHA fukkING PERCENT, OF WHITE PEOPLE DISAPPROVED ON ANYTHING, FROM A COLOR OF PAINT, TO A FOOD, TO A fukkING SONG OR MOVIE, IMAGINE IF 97% OF WHITE PEOPLE DIDNT SOMETHING, HOW fukkING FAST IT WOULD BE THE fukk OUTTA HERE?

How can my fellow white people stand for this fukking shyt? We are marginalizing a whole, entire race of citizens in this country. This is one of the most disgraceful things that my fellow white people are going to have to come to grips with (or sweep it under the rug with time, like slavery, segregation, kkk, etc..).

I JUST WANT TO START [REDACTING] MUTHA fukkAS ON SIGHT. WARNING TO MAGAt PIECES OF shyt, STAY THE fukk OUT MY WAY, FACE, SIGHT FOR AT LEAST THE REST OF THE WEEK.

I seriously wish to god, once the realization hits that we taking back the House comes in Nov, that these MAGAts can’t find any Logic songs on the radio, and they don’t have anyone to talk to/turn to, and make the right decision for their family and most importantly for all of us. Some people just ain’t worth it, just don’t deserve to have someone listen to their problems. Let them sort it out alone, and hopefully they make the right choice, I’m sure their fams are sick of carrying them through. It seems harsh, but they just breed negativity and hate, and it needs to be purged. Give their fam a chance to break the cycle.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Thoughts on this? Interesting dots connected and seems consistent with Putin, but also feels a little conspiracy-theory ish..

I've tried telling people this for years on here... :manny:

Exploring Al Qaeda’s Murky Connection To Russian Intelligence

Russia's Double Game with Islamic Terror

A Russian Agent At The Right Hand Of Bin Laden? - Jamestown

Theres dots connecting Iran and Russia especially with Ayman Al-Zawahiri's weird 6 month detention in Russia that NO ONE MENTIONS in the early 90s: The Man Behind Bin Laden

Alexander Litvinenko says he was actually being trained by Russians and flipped as a double agent within Al-Qaeda. He is why we know this happened! Moscow’s jihadi | The Spectator

Its funny that Bin Laden never hated the USA until he met Zawahiri. He had no reason to. The USA was helping him fight the Russians...then all of a sudden he takes up jihad against the West. Al-Qaeda was formed when Zawahiri's group (Egyptian Islamic Jihad) and his vision for Global Jihad merged with Bin Laden's group. Why bin Laden was radicalized

Saga of Dr. Zawahri Sheds Light On the Roots of al Qaeda Terror

Plus, Zawahiri and the Muslim Brotherhood was allegedly on the Russian's payroll for a LONG time according to Alexander Litvinenko! Al-Qaida Zawahiri trained by Russians

Litvinenko also claimed those ties to Al-Qaeda were facilitated via Mogilevich: Is this Alexander Litvinenko's beyond the grave attack on Putin?

Putin’s Russia. Why it is worth to reconsider links between Kremlin and international terrorism

How Russia Manipulates Islamic Terrorism

The Iranians even admitted they didn't stamp the passports of the hijackers moving from Afghanistan training camps. And we KNOW how gully Iran is.

Iranian official: We protected al-Qaeda terrorists before 9/11...[FINALLY PROVEN!!!!!!!!!]

Last edited: