RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DeSantis steps down from Congress to focus on governor's race

:jbhmm:

Rep. Ron DeSantis is resigning from his seat in Congress to focus on his race for Florida governor, his campaign confirmed Monday.

DeSantis is a three-term member of Congress representing the 6th District, a coastal seat just south of Jacksonville. He defeated Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam in the GOP gubernatorial primary two weeks ago and is now running against Democrat Andrew Gillum in the general election.

In the House and on Fox, DeSantis has taken on such a strident role defending President Donald Trump that Trump endorsed his gubernatorial campaign and has called the congressman one of his “absolute warriors.”

In his resignation letter to Speaker Paul Ryan, DeSantis said he did not want to continue receiving a salary because he will “likely miss the vast majority of our remaining session days.”

The resignation is retroactive and is effective Sept. 1, his campaign said.

The seat will likely be vacant until January, as Gov. Rick Scott is unlikely to appoint a replacement before the Nov. 6 election.

The race to fill DeSantis’ seat is expected to include former Clinton administration staffer Nancy Soderberg and Republican Michael Waltz.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:laff:

pGq8h8R.gif

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Side Topic: Anyone heard from the regular Trump stans Great Scott and Ozymandias?:bppatrice:

(I would @ them, but I'd rather not summon Beetlejuice & Friends.)
they've been accepted in TLR and the Booth last I checked

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I've been calling Gardener's office(s) well four of them, every day for the past two weeks.

We all should be calling Senator Collins and Murkowski..........matter of fact

Collins DC office (202)224-2523
Murkowski DC office (202)-224-6665
Call your senators people. I made my two new to Murkowski and Collins, and my four daily messages to Gardeber. @tru_m.a.c if we compile a list of R senators to call will you sticky that hoe?