RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

There is this idea that the president is an idiot who cannot and will not read information. Or, he’s a president who doesn’t read information that isn’t relevant to him. He knows specifically who he’s there to target.

And this idea that the republicans are hamstrung by their base is laughable too.

There’s a line in the movie Gladiator that applies here. It goes:
“People should know when they are conquered.”

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
What difference does it make if he beat women or not when the reason he was locked up had absolutely NOTHING to do with that?:what:

He was locked up for being a black man traveling with a white woman across state borders...

Also the official reasoning from the Obama WH quoted DOJ guidelines for issuing posthumous pardons and had NOTHING to do with beating women...

In other words he was scared shytless of what FOX news would say...
and it’s the same crowd that looks towards Russia with sex filled eyes.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Democrats are spineless participation trophy clowns...

Obama didn't even have the backbone to pardon a legendary black hero who was locked up on a racially motivated charge...

Served that one up on a platter for Trump...:snoop:
It seems like you are a single issue voter, and that issue is....presidential pardons for boxers? Cool, everyone has something that they stand for. I ain’t ever gonna break bread with repubs/libertarians because SOMETIMES my leaders let me down. I’m gonna use my vote, my voice, my actions to hold them to the promises they made, and sometimes, that includes voting different leaders in, but I will not throw the baby out with the bathwater because sometimes I get disappointing. I don’t leave my wife because she gets on my nerves, I don’t leave my job because sometimes I feel under appreciated, I don’t give away my dog because he pissed on the floor, once or twice. At the end of the day, I’m an adult, and ALL MY LIFE R/libertarians have been subtly bigoted, completely greedy, always trying to get rid of govt programs aimed to help our most vulnerable citizens, and telling everyone to pull themselves up by their bootstraps. I will fight alongside a SJW that gives out participation trophies that you think are cowards, because I’m far from a coward, so if they need these hands against a bunch of “tap out” racist, redneck, stupid incest fukking yell-hards, I’m here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED:

:confusedjagfan:
:smarttrump:​

Trump Says Democrats Can’t Impeach Him Because He’s Doing a ‘Great Job’
John MicklethwaitAugust 30, 2018, 8:59 PM EDT
Exclusive

By
John Micklethwait
Margaret Talev
, and
Jennifer Jacobs
August 30, 2018, 4:25 PM EDT

• The attorney general has resisted Trump’s pressure to resign

• Mueller probe is ‘an illegal investigation,’ president says
640x-1.jpg

Trump Says Sessions Is Safe Until the November Election

President Donald Trump said that Democrats shouldn’t try to impeach him, citing a strong economy, his performance on foreign policy and the danger of setting a precedent making it too easy to remove future presidents.

"I don’t think they can impeach somebody that’s doing a great job," Trump said Thursday in a White House interview with Bloomberg News. “You look at the economy, you look at jobs, you look at foreign, what’s going on with other countries. You look at trade deals. I’m doing a great job.”

Republicans have tried to frame the November elections as a decision about whether Democrats will be able to impeach Trump. While Democratic leaders have largely avoided talking about impeachment, some Democratic candidates and outside groups have dangled the prospect of removing the president from office to help boost turnout in the election.

Trump said that if he’s impeached, then every future president would be in danger of the same fate whenever the opposition gains control of Congress.

"So you get elected as a Republican or a Democrat and the opposite party gets put into the House. That would mean, oh, let’s impeach him. Can’t do it,” Trump said. “If you look at the definition of impeachment, that’s a high bar and that would take a long time to fight that if you’re doing a good job. And I’m doing a great job.”

Removing the president from office remains a distant prospect for Democrats. To gain a House majority, Democrats need to flip 23 seats, a prospect that independent analysts say is within reach. The party will have a tougher time gaining two seats to control the Senate, where Democrats have 26 seats to defend, compared with just eight for Republicans.

But while impeachment is a simple majority vote in the House, conviction requires a two-thirds majority in the Senate. That means a significant number of Republicans would have to vote against Trump.

:magamjpls:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It seems like you are a single issue voter, and that issue is....presidential pardons for boxers? Cool, everyone has something that they stand for. I ain’t ever gonna break bread with repubs/libertarians because SOMETIMES my leaders let me down. I’m gonna use my vote, my voice, my actions to hold them to the promises they made, and sometimes, that includes voting different leaders in, but I will not throw the baby out with the bathwater because sometimes I get disappointing. I don’t leave my wife because she gets on my nerves, I don’t leave my job because sometimes I feel under appreciated, I don’t give away my dog because he pissed on the floor, once or twice. At the end of the day, I’m an adult, and ALL MY LIFE R/libertarians have been subtly bigoted, completely greedy, always trying to get rid of govt programs aimed to help our most vulnerable citizens, and telling everyone to pull themselves up by their bootstraps. I will fight alongside a SJW that gives out participation trophies that you think are cowards, because I’m far from a coward, so if they need these hands against a bunch of “tap out” racist, redneck, stupid incest fukking yell-hards, I’m here.
WTF are you rambling on about bruh? :what:

I call out EVERYBODY for acts of cowardice which is exactly what Obama refusing to pardon a black hero and icon whose only crime was being black in Amerikkka was...Where I'm from we call that keeping it 100...That doesn't mean I wouldn't vote for Obama again or dismiss all the good he did...I voted for him TWICE and I wouldn't refuse to vote for him again because of this...so miss me with all this leave my wife, job and dog juelzing nonsense...

This ain't the thread for this conversation, said my piece and I'm done whether you get it now or not...