RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He instantly took the single payer off the table. Cacs ain't even have to say shyt.
images

:BarackObamashhh:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Let’s not forget the $80 billion added to the already bloated $700 Billion defense spending.

We are looking at a $1 trillion deficit in an economy with a 4.0 unemployment rate.

Unreal. :wow:
Maybe those sanctions were illadvised.

Maybe Crimea should be part of Russia.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Half the shyt that happened now was because this fakkit obama had no backbone. fukk that you don't get to to rewrite history.

He coulda got the Supreme Court pick in, using a backhanded rule.

He instantly took the single payer off the table. Cacs ain't even have to say shyt.

Yeah he got slot of shyt for being the black president. Most of my problems with Obama was actually Republicans obstructing him, but that a$$hole layed down alot. He's a don't rock the boat middle of the road guy.

He gave them an inch and here we are asking how they got a mile.

I now have the same problem with Bernie. This dude out here tryna play fair and honest when the other side cheating. How you gonna win the game when you refuse to accept that the rules you have is worthless.

If Dems take the house and they don't immediately impeach. That's gonna signal alot. And they better annul EVERYTHING he did.
Democrats are spineless participation trophy clowns...

Obama didn't even have the backbone to pardon a legendary black hero who was locked up on a racially motivated charge...

Served that one up on a platter for Trump...:snoop:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Will not suffer this slander about Obama. Obama used EVERY SINGLE fukkING IOTA of his political capital to make this country’s health car infinitely better than it was. Thank Liberman’s, old, stinkin’, racist, miserable ass for us not having single payer. It was between squeaking by ACA, and knowing he would probably not get another significant agenda item done in his presidency, OR pushing single payer, not having the votes, not getting it passed NO MATTER WHAT, and wasting all of his political capital on a green mile bill. He had the foresight to realize that Americans are TOO STUPID to understand (I know for fukking sure, I was one of the stupid ones), but would appreciate it down the road, which is true.
As for the pick, Mitch will rue the day(s) he decided to go nuclear. People want to blame Harry Reid, and they have the right to, but understand that Obama was under siege against historical obstruction (Republicans MADE Reid do that shyt, through obstruction, but since non action isn’t recognized as the monster that it is, Reid will get blamed), Mitch will FOREVER own this bad faith legislation. He will be written in the history books amongst the McCarthy’s, and he deserves it. Obama changed America forever, with the smallest pad of paper and pencil to write with, with the smallest amount of room to maneuver in, with the weakest allies to fight alongside him, and strongest, most evil enemies to fight against. Obama is a giant amongst dwarfs

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Democrats are spineless participation trophy clowns...

Obama didn't even have the backbone to pardon a legendary black hero who was locked up on a racially motivated charge...

Served that one up on a platter for Trump...:snoop:
Whether you believe it or not, which it seems you don’t, the reason Obama didn’t pardon him was because of the history of violence against women. Maybe he discussed with Michelle, and decided that he, in good faith to his own morals, couldn’t pardon someone who beat their wife? There is nuance to some of this stuff, and I will ALWAYS defer to Obama’s decision making, given I credit him with saving my wife’s life.
*had to edit, read it back, left words out that were important to context. I’m soooo fukking high right now, brehs

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Whether you believe it or not, which it seems you don’t, the reason Obama didn’t pardon him was because of the history of violence against women. Maybe he discussed with Michelle, and decided that he, in good faith to his own morals, couldn’t pardon someone who beat their wife? There is nuance to some of this stuff, and I will ALWAYS defer to Obama’s decision making, given I credit him with saving my wife’s life.
*had to edit, read it back, left words out that were important to context. I’m soooo fukking high right now, brehs
What difference does it make if he beat women or not when the reason he was locked up had absolutely NOTHING to do with that?:what:

He was locked up for being a black man traveling with a white woman across state borders...

Also the official reasoning from the Obama WH quoted DOJ guidelines for issuing posthumous pardons and had NOTHING to do with beating women...

In other words he was scared shytless of what FOX news would say...