RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Half the shyt that happened now was because this fakkit obama had no backbone. fukk that you don't get to to rewrite history.

He coulda got the Supreme Court pick in, using a backhanded rule.

He instantly took the single payer off the table. Cacs ain't even have to say shyt.

Yeah he got slot of shyt for being the black president. Most of my problems with Obama was actually Republicans obstructing him, but that a$$hole layed down alot. He's a don't rock the boat middle of the road guy.

He gave them an inch and here we are asking how they got a mile.

I now have the same problem with Bernie. This dude out here tryna play fair and honest when the other side cheating. How you gonna win the game when you refuse to accept that the rules you have is worthless.

If Dems take the house and they don't immediately impeach. That's gonna signal alot. And they better annul EVERYTHING he did.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Half the shyt that happened now was because this fakkit obama had no backbone. fukk that you don't get to to rewrite history.

He coulda got the Supreme Court pick in, using a backhanded rule.

He instantly took the single payer off the table. Cacs ain't even have to say shyt.

Yeah he got slot of shyt for being the black president. Most of my problems with Obama was actually Republicans obstructing him, but that a$$hole layed down alot. He's a don't rock the boat middle of the road guy.

He gave them an inch and here we are asking how they got a mile.

I now have the same problem with Bernie. This dude out here tryna play fair and honest when the other side cheating. How you gonna win the game when you refuse to accept that the rules you have is worthless.

If Dems take the house and they don't immediately impeach. That's gonna signal alot. And they better annul EVERYTHING he did.

Nope and nope

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Give a unneeded tax cuts to million and billionaires but fukk federal Employees out of their 2% raise. What a cock sucking piece of shyt. I'm not a federal exployee but this has me incredibly angry, what a reprehensible move
The only reason chip is funded because they didn’t want the bad optics of the tax cut.

Chucky the Jew from midtown just agreed to green light a couple judges.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Yeah, Cucking :scust:

I imagine all these dudes about to plead guilty to crimes thinking they can dodge the real violations. Then mueller says “thanks for your help...here’s the real charges”
Everyone is getting 30 days.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego