RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
after the autopsy of this regime is performed america needs to find out exactly how he was able to do the things he has done as president.
then the entire system needs to be given whatever vaccinations are needed in order to immunize our country from anything like this infecting us again.

things that were only norms or policies are going to have to be written into law because this b*stard completely ignored
them and exploited them as loopholes instead of observing them for the betterment of the office and nation.
Truth be told, its like the republicans never really did all they wanted to because they knew he might not last long. Its amazing he hasn't done even MORE.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Nothing. He would send out a random tweet shytting on Either Obama, Hillary, FBI, Witch hunt, etc to deflect.
Yeah, he is way past taking any advice at this point. TBH, him relowering the flag is looking to me like the very last thing he will do in office that he gives in on. Easily one of the worst human beings in the history of the world, gaining ground every single day.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I would disagree that there was rationalisation.

Trump appealed to mainly white America's Id, he tapped into the basest parts of their nature and they embraced it.

They wrapped it in patriotism, economic anxiety and border security but it was all Id.

At this stage I wouldn't be surprised to know that psychological studies were done to establish that this behaviour would have resonated with that particular demographic. The total absence of basic human decency brehs... They embraced it.
The reason why I say that there is an element of rationalisation is because I know and have ended relationships with people as of January 2017 because in spite of everything we knew in 2016:

- The sexism
- The racism (This includes the Birtherism shyt)
- The womanizing
- The questionable associates (And we're talking way more questionable than a pastor saying "America's chickens have come home to roost")
- The insulting of actual war heros and vets (You might not like John McCain but he IS a War Hero...soldiers don't give orders...they take them and follow them)
- The insulting of immigrants
- The insulting of the disabled (I'm still shocked that this is continuously swept under the bus...and there's VIDEO of it)

I had people...who legit have someone in their lives from EVERY CATEGORY I just listed....

And when I say every category, I mean one dude is married, has a daughter, a black uncle (who he admits half his family shunned until his aunt and the uncle had kids and the family realized that it was bigger than them), has disabled people in his family, and is 2nd generation Irish, and he STILL rationalized that we should give Trump a chance. That I was letting "the media" and politicians shape my view of the country.

The shyt has shaken me to the core and I'm man enough to admit it. And I'm generally a laid back cat who tries to be cool with everyone to a point. But as of November 2016, I can't help but look at damn near every white person, or every black person who is not unapologetically black or 1000% against this man and his administration....with the :wtb: face

And that shyt is sad because that's not me and that's not how life is supposed to be...shyt like that makes me think that if this is really all just the early stages of a successful KGB/GRU campaign to point out just how weak and phony America is underneath it all, then they succeeded...

And like Nap said...it's amazing that he hasn't done WORSE despite the GOP essentially being in control of all levels of government

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Yeah, he is way past taking any advice at this point. TBH, him relowering the flag is looking to me like the very last thing he will do in office that he gives in on. Easily one of the worst human beings in the history of the world, gaining ground every single day.
Hes just getting started revealing his demonic ways. When Mueller hit him with the hammer and when he loses the presidency knowing that he's done for, he's going to push a Civil war..and birth domestic terrorism.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pastor Manning was his pastor? :mjlol:

:mjlol: Pastor Manning is the GOAT of crazy ass pastors. Respect that man. You know he went in on Trump too right?

DrManningSpeaksTruthPowerObama-500x333.jpg

:russ:

:russ:
Seriously though. You feel like you are a part of the community and they associate that community with what's right and true and God and heaven.
Before you know it you are in the boat and you don't notice the drifting, you just believe that you are doing the right thing, going to heaven, and the pastor is infallible.

Not different to a standard cult.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
you mean the republican (she's republican, they just have no chance in hawaii so the family switched it up) bish from hawaii ...
Yeah, I was wondering that as well. fukk THAT CENTRIST DINO!!!
Brown/Warren, Brown/Harris, Harris/Warren....not sure.
You can bookmark this post, my brother an I had to run to the mall today, and we both agreed, Beto is going to be president just as soon as he gets old enough, watch. My brother said Beto/Kennedy :gag::gag:
Kennedy has to apologize and reverse his position on marijuana, like yesterday. I had hoped for the kid to keep Camelot alive, but I guess we are going to be waiting for the sword to be pulled from the stone for a little longer

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
after the autopsy of this regime is performed america needs to find out exactly how he was able to do the things he has done as president.
then the entire system needs to be given whatever vaccinations are needed in order to immunize our country from anything like this infecting us again.

things that were only norms or policies are going to have to be written into law because this b*stard completely ignored
them and exploited them as loopholes instead of observing them for the betterment of the office and nation.

Honestly, it's the fault of voters so I'm not sure how much that'll help. The main reason all this happened was because enough people voted for Trump and the GOP and were (and still are) fine with them. As long as Trump has a high approval rating with Republican voters he's never going to be checked by his own party in any real way.

The only thing I think that would REALLY help would be for the Dems (if they come back into power) to get serious about addressing gerrymandering/Electoral College/voter suppression so those voters don't have such a disproportionate influence on elections. It literally should be one of their top issues. Democratic voters are basically disenfranchised and the party isn't making nearly enough of an effort to change that IMO.