RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Lester likely voted for him...

:yeshrug:

If we can make it through this, people need to start asking EVERYONE who they voted for. And the reason is because if we can survive this? We'll have to look out for a smarter more cunning version of Trump. One that will make sure that his/her finances are in order....possibly unethical order...but Americans have proven that they really don't care about ethics as long as they can pay their bills on time.

One who will make sure their...indiscretions...remain discreet

One will be be able to rationalize racism, bigotry, and hatred in a far more eloquent way than "tweets"

And people will stand behind this person...

I really should have appreciated Obama's Presidency more whilst living in it. Instead of just appreciating it in hindsight.
I was telling dudes as it happened that he was as good as we (we meaning Gen Y or Millennials) were gonna get in our lifetimes so they should stand behind him and utilize the fact that his mere presence was changing the country in a positive way...

I hope ya'll happy now. You got THIS. You might get another 4 years of THIS. And you have no idea what the state of the country will be in 2024 or who will be in the driver's seat then.

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
does the math in his head-

he hates us but he STILL HATES YOU PEOPLE, SO WINNING!

:russ::russ::russ:
cletus: hey memaw, the president doesn't like how we sound.
memaw: fukk that niggra. i don't like how he looks.
cletus: naw, president trump
memaw: oh ok, there go that dawnal just telling it like it is pissing off dem PC libruls. he right tho, we do sound like a bunch of dumb fukks.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
John Barron :russ:

Trump will go down in infamy...

Young Barron will have to seriously consider changing his name after all this shyt is said and done
i feel bad for him because he's a young gooner and we don't choose our family, but he got the genes so he's bound to be a scumbag because his momma ain't no better.

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if a trumper runs up in a newspaper yelling enemy of the people and kills a bunch of people? What would Trump say?

Then What? Fake news?

he'll blame mental illness then release a generic statement decrying violent behavior "no matter what side of the political spectrum"

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
If we can make it through this, people need to start asking EVERYONE who they voted for. And the reason is because if we can survive this? We'll have to look out for a smarter more cunning version of Trump. One that will make sure that his/her finances are in order....possibly unethical order...but Americans have proven that they really don't care about ethics as long as they can pay their bills on time.

One who will make sure their...indiscretions...remain discreet

One will be be able to rationalize racism, bigotry, and hatred in a far more eloquent way than "tweets"

And people will stand behind this person...

Trump is a gateway president (drug).

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I really should have appreciated Obama's Presidency more whilst living in it. Instead of just appreciating it in hindsight.
Nah there was no time man. It wasn't like we were walking around with our heads in the sky:
  • first year is the recession
  • Everything up until 2012 was based on the ARRA, stimulus, and CFPB
  • Tea Party mid terms
  • ACA legislative fight all the way through March 2010
  • Arab spring 2011
  • Wisconsin union fight 2011
  • Libya 2011
  • Operation Wall Street
  • Re-election campaign against Mitt Romney 2012
  • Trayvon Martin 2012
  • Hurricane Sandy 2012
  • Sandy Hook 2012
  • Edward Snowden 2013
  • Boston Bombing 2013
  • Ukraine Civil War - late 2013 into 2014
  • Mike Brown 2014
  • Baltimore Riots 2015
That's constant stress. There were never any down periods during his presidency. Dealing with the recession alone took 3/4ths of his 2 terms.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was mistaken. At the time, I was just going along with what I thought was right (read: what my former church thought was right). :kanyebp:

It wasn't until the 2016 election that I got my BMWUC**. :francis:

**Black Man's Wake-Up Call

Not for nothing, but after this admission you should change your username.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Trump is a gateway president (drug).

after the autopsy of this regime is performed america needs to find out exactly how he was able to do the things he has done as president.
then the entire system needs to be given whatever vaccinations are needed in order to immunize our country from anything like this infecting us again.

things that were only norms or policies are going to have to be written into law because this b*stard completely ignored
them and exploited them as loopholes instead of observing them for the betterment of the office and nation.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
after the autopsy of this regime is performed america needs to find out exactly how he was able to do the things he has done as president.
then the entire system needs to be given whatever vaccinations are needed in order to immunize our country from anything like this infecting us again.

things that were only norms or policies are going to have to be written into law because this b*stard completely ignored
them and exploited them as loopholes instead of observing them for the betterment of the office and nation.
This is basically it. And because people were so disillusioned with both parties that they rationalized that a man who exhibited the worse qualities of both parties would be the one to improve the country.