RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Side note on CIA: I was in a friend's building in the elevator, and I got in with two guys, nondescript, mid 40's, and we are going to the upper floors. I see this dude wearing one of those athletic tight fitting polos, with the under armour logo on one side, and a patch on the other.

The patch said Central Intelligence Agency of the United States Government in a very low key crest. I looked at the dude weird, and he didn't see me, as I got off the elevator. Never seen that before.

Did they have janitorial equipment with them?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
the people he didn't invite could care less. if he really wanted to fuk them over he could've said what needed to be said when he was still here. disappointed he didn't call trump out directly. all that pie in the sky kumbaya bs he wrote in that letter is already forgotten.

typical mccain. flew his plane, crashed it, and wants credit for toughing it out. he created palin, which created the enviroment for the current administration, but whats mega kudos for a thumbs down.

good stuff, maverick.

This is fair

Like I said a few days ago, I have mixed feelings on McCain

yeah, it would have been nice if he just straight up called out trump for what he is.
what the fukk are you gonna do though?
he's gone and he left the world giving a "fukk you" to trump....i'll take it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Side note on CIA: I was in a friend's building in the elevator, and I got in with two guys, nondescript, mid 40's, and we are going to the upper floors. I see this dude wearing one of those athletic tight fitting polos, with the under armour logo on one side, and a patch on the other.

The patch said Central Intelligence Agency of the United States Government in a very low key crest. I looked at the dude weird, and he didn't see me, as I got off the elevator. Never seen that before.
I was in a park with this film crew shooting an episode for a network series and i had to stop two regular looking ass dude from walking into the shot

Turns out they were CIA guys scouting the park because they wanted to use it as a field test for their agent trainees in a few weeks :manny: showed me their badges and everything just in case i was thinkin about getting our security to moved them further away, they were pretty funny tho i cracked jokes with em for like 10 minutes

These dudes gotta look lowkey as fukk, one day we had one of the top CIA dudes (cant remember his name) down there just to oversee what we were doing with our background actor CIA guys, making sure it was all believable, i swear i seen dude on the news before

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

scared-baby-gif-6.gif

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I was in a park with this film crew shooting an episode for a network series and i had to stop two regular looking ass dude from walking into the shot

Turns out they were CIA guys scouting the park because they wanted to use it as a field test for their agent trainees in a few weeks :manny: showed me their badges and everything just in case i was thinkin about getting our security to moved them further away, they were pretty funny tho i cracked jokes with em for like 10 minutes

These dudes gotta look lowkey as fukk, one day we had one of the top CIA dudes (cant remember his name) down there just to oversee what we were doing with our background actor CIA guys, making sure it was all believable, i swear i seen dude on the news before

That agency hasn't recovered since Iraq WMD's
:ooh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Cohen isn't getting raped in club fed unless he wants to

:laff:

also so many stories dropped today idk what to begin to post
Their are so many children's books, but I find myself reading the treasonous tales of Trumpmerica to my son.

I imagine he's going to have an interesting first word - - I'm betting on Orange. :wow: