RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
say what you will about McCain went out ethering the souls of people who actually deserve it.
i gotta give him props for that.

have an ether kill switch with multiple targets when you die, brehs.
this shyt screams loud and clear that what trump and palin have done and what they represent is a danger to America.

:salute: to him for that and his service in the military.

McCain didn’t wanna go in on the reverend Wright shyt because he felt it would reflect badly in a racially charged campaign.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McCain not inviting people to his funeral is such a potent form of Ether

Those who are disinvited are probably pieces of shyt anyways, so saying anything about it just risks you tarnishing your own image even further :mjlol:

the people he didn't invite could care less. if he really wanted to fuk them over he could've said what needed to be said when he was still here. disappointed he didn't call trump out directly. all that pie in the sky kumbaya bs he wrote in that letter is already forgotten.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pe53n7b1lI1vwsax2o1_500.png

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
the people he didn't invite could care less. if he really wanted to fuk them over he could've said what needed to be said when he was still here. disappointed he didn't call trump out directly. all that pie in the sky kumbaya bs he wrote in that letter is already forgotten.
typical mccain. flew his plane, crashed it, and wants credit for toughing it out. he created palin, which created the enviroment for the current administration, but whats mega kudos for a thumbs down.

good stuff, maverick.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This is fair

Like I said a few days ago, I have mixed feelings on McCain

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Special Counsel team is maybe looking to finish Manafort in DC, if they can win a full conviction, and get a 7-10 year sentence range, plus his 5-8 in VA, they may not retry. If they look on some counts in DC, and he's looking at 10 concurrent, they may want to retry, to ensure that he's 90 when he gets out if prison.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Side note on CIA: I was in a friend's building in the elevator, and I got in with two guys, nondescript, mid 40's, and we are going to the upper floors. I see this dude wearing one of those athletic tight fitting polos, with the under armour logo on one side, and a patch on the other.

The patch said Central Intelligence Agency of the United States Government in a very low key crest. I looked at the dude weird, and he didn't see me, as I got off the elevator. Never seen that before.