RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
One person I wouldn't listen to is Louise Mensch. After reading more about her she is a nut job who got one story right.

Accuses propublica of being ran by Bannon

This the Russians are running wifi networks in her neighborhood

Believes Russia funded the fergurson riots

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
One person I wouldn't listen to is Louise Mensch. After reading more about her she is a nut job who got one story right.

Accuses propublica of being ran by Bannon

This the Russians are running wifi networks in her neighborhood

Believes Russia funded the fergurson riots

Yeah, she definitely dropped down the list of credibility quite a bit after those tweets.

I tweeted @ her and Claude Taylor asking to clarify the Ferguson riot claims (I'm from Ferguson), and she blocked me.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps

she's crazy, but she might have some of this right. When I do read her stuff it's almost on the level of like fan fiction and I move on

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was just a shooting in Paris

Le Pen may have just wrapped it up :snoop:

just heard........1st thing i thought after earlier was nah on Le Pen after hearing some of the responses in Paris to her........... but then all the Bag$ Putin dropped on her campaign, I said never count her out.

Went to lunch, came out and 1st thing I hear is cops in Paris fired on......... by Kalishnikovs

Seems mighty, mighty perfect timing for her, especially what she was just saying this am.