RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Did McCain invite Obama and banned Trump from his funeral? He could of picked other living presidents, but picked Obama just to give him one last ether?:mjlol:

full

I respect him for serving this country but fukk him for introducing Sarah Palin to the masses. One can argue that was one of the key moments that inadvertently laid the tracks to Trump.:francis:
It’s unprecedented, really. Under normal circumstances, the sitting president would ALWAYS do at least one obit speech. This is the kind of petty I am here for. A lot of people talk about “why does every little thing get reported and discussed to nauseam” while I am here for EVERY LAST SLIGHT. I truly hate this fukkface, and if McDonalds milkshake machine isn’t running, and that makes fukkface sad for 2 minutes, I will smile. We the people have very little control over the big stuff, and if it gets reported, how it affects fukkface, how much of an impact it has.....but normal, everyday shyt, like feeling betrayed, not being confident in the people that work under you, a bad relationship with your significant other(s), money problems, not being invited somewhere that you feel you should have been invited, etc..these are issues that actually do affect regular people, in their everyday life, so I know how much that stuff can hurt, and I am content as fukk knowing fukkface, even knowing he is hardly a functional human being, is going through some sort of anguish. Will R’s throw him in the bushes, knowing those cowards, probably not, but constant stress on your psyche, every waking moment, that will take you out, so we don’t have to rely on cowards, necessarily.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I respect him for serving this country but fukk him for introducing Sarah Palin to the masses. One can argue that was one of the key moments that inadvertently laid the tracks to Trump.:francis:

Eh, you can't really put that on McCain. Palin was only picked to give him more GOP street cred. Even in the relative "calm" years of pre-partisan politics McCain was looked at as somewhat unreliable as a Republican despite voting with them on most measures that meant anything. Palin was just there to give doubters something that would say, "Hey, this guy is all in with the GOP, now vote him in please." They didn't expect her to be such a doofus though and America wasn't ready for someone that was dumber than the so called "dumb" George W. Bush. Had he picked someone like Pence as his running mate he may have won. Anyway, Palin was expected to fade back into Alaska nobscurity from which she came after the loss but the media was enamored with what amounted to a "MILF" politician and kept her in the public eye just long enough for her to be ready to grab the reigns when white people finally lost their minds over the Obama Presidency. Had it not been her it would have been someone else. This brand of Republicanism was coming no matter what, no matter who was leading it because white people couldn't handle a black President and the Dems were too weak/frightened to beat back the Tea Party.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
i don't see how one movie can capture all of this...
unless they make it into a franchise with sequels.

:ohhh:

let me shut the fukk up.
i'm bugging.

:mindblown:

This is a 3 season premium cable/high budget Netflix exclusive. Movies will be made but the definitive story will be told over a period of time. I'm still waiting for that Nazi drama/miniseries myself.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is a 3 season premium cable/high budget Netflix exclusive. Movies will be made but the definitive story will be told over a period of time. I'm still waiting for that Nazi drama/miniseries myself.
This is too high quality for Netflix.

This will be a HBO exclusive coupled with a free streaming trial.