RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did you find that information that Weisenberg didnt flip on trump?
He got immunity for his testimony against Cohen so that it can’t be used against him. So he didn’t plead the fifth. It’s not some full immunity deal where he tells them everything and gets of the hook. A lot of click bait headlines on this subject.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

HonoredCleanIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif

Hit him with the lying charges and let him know he's facing conspiracy against the US charges if he doesn't sing against Daddy dearest

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Wait wasn't this same dude shytting on black people openly and NFL players?

Doesn't he canoodle with WS and Alt-Right clowns?

Now he is talking about this is ok to protest?

What the fukk is going on with these people? I swore they thought they hit a lick coming out the Alt-Right closet?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Wait wasn't this same dude shytting on black people openly and NFL players?

Doesn't he canoodle with WS and Alt-Right clowns?

Now he is talking about this is ok to protest?

What the fukk is going on with these people? I swore they thought they hit a lick coming out the Alt-Right closet?
He’s looking for an audience for his shytty show. I bet a stack his child only sees him over the webcam.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
He got immunity for his testimony against Cohen so that it can’t be used against him. So he didn’t plead the fifth. It’s not some full immunity deal where he tells them everything and gets of the hook. A lot of click bait headlines on this subject.
I heard he got full immunity. The rare type only those who knows where all the bones are buried... Link that it's not full immunity breh.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I heard he got full immunity. The rare type only those who knows where all the bones are buried... Link that it's not full immunity breh.
I believe several people got the full immunity piece wrong out the gate, I even posted a tweet that stated he received full blanket immunity but it looks like he didn't: