RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Screen_Shot_2018-08-25_at_9.34.10_AM.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i can't believe what we are witnessing is real.

America hired the most corrupt, criminal white man in presidential history of course this was gonna happen in one way or another... :heh: shyt, just look of how racist and biased he ran his campaign. He definitely riled up the white racists of america, the lowest scum of the earth, destroying the planet in the process and basically squeezing tax dollars outta the govt into his pockets... this man was the biggest fukking scumbag and white america elected him...:mjlol: He acted like he wasn't a politician who wanted change, and he turned into what he claimed hillary was anyways, Like I expected him to.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Ultimately Americans wanted to believe this crap about Hillary. Just something about her rubs right leaning folks the wrong way.
She was a female too. The gop plays the role like they are for everybody....well no they don't. That's the old white man party forever and ever. They are giving females and minorities small roles period and only if it projects a certain image.

A loooot of folks that weren't right wing didn't like her because she was a woman too. I know a few religious types that didn't go for her because of bible verses that talk down on female leadership.

Last edited: