RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
You can be famous, you can be a criminal. You can't be a famous criminal.

I have to quote myself because of these turns of events. The original plan was to lose the election close, create a network with Roger Ailes and get more money. Imagine, winning the presidency was the backfire. However, instead of being cool and calm, we get what we have now. Why? Because this is what he's been his entire life. Nixon knew to resign, he's going to go down fighting because he is a narcissistic a$$hole. It's not in his nature to be nice, to understand the plight of people with struggles. How could he? He was born into wealth with disgusting parents. Drain the swamp? He was born into it. Look at the type of people he kicks it with. How many people needs to to flip and turn States evidence before you go, 'maybe he is like the rest of them'. Even the foreign policy stuff is fugazi. Think about it. Billions of dollars in tariffs unprevoked with China but we want them to help us in North Korea. However you say 'fukk you' in Chinese, I'm sure that they say it often. It's amateur hour and has been since his inauguration. A bunch of people that makes the three stooges look like the three scholars.
Anyways, for fukking up shyt in the world, Trump is going to be made an example of. Brett Kavanagh should rescind his Supreme Court nomination

Everything has been so methodical because Mueller has the dream team and trump and his crew are idiots. Got the low hanging fruit and people on the peripheral, inch closer, get a few more people. Rinse and repeat till they are knocking on Trump's door. Only to show him how much of his life they know, stuff he maybe did forget about. They figured him out inside and out, only to give him two options like Fleece Johnson, the easy way or the hard way because either way, it's going to go down. We are almost thing brehs and brehettes. The fat lady's limo has arrived to the opera and it's almost time for her to sing a song.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Great work this week guys

giphy.gif

We really got a lot out of this:

giphy.gif

Good luck next week

bradyh.gif
Negged. :youmadcam:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
THIS MIGHT BE A DUMB QUESTION BUT WAS THERE A TIME WHERE FOX NEWS WAS shytTING ON TRUMP

I JUST SEEN THIS ON REDDIT WHERE A ANCHOR CALLED HIM A LIAR THAT WASNT SHEP SMITH

Fox News Host Bret Baier: Trump ‘Clearly’ Lying in ‘Fox & Friends’ Interview
Yeah, Bret goes at him sometimes, Wallace every once in a while, John Roberts has carefully selected words for the comm office every now and then. What it is, is RM hedging his bets, and I bet you dollar to doughnuts, EVERY LAST ONE of the reporters/journalists/hosts barring F&F, Hannity, Tucker, Judge P, LAura, and Dobbs would absolutely LOVE to be the one chosen to join Shep

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I have to quote myself because of these turns of events. The original plan was to lose the election close, create a network with Roger Ailes and get more money. Imagine, winning the presidency was the backfire. However, instead of being cool and calm, we get what we have now. Why? Because this is what he's been his entire life. Nixon knew to resign, he's going to go down fighting because he is a narcissistic a$$hole. It's not in his nature to be nice, to understand the plight of people with struggles. How could he? He was born into wealth with disgusting parents. Drain the swamp? He was born into it. Look at the type of people he kicks it with. How many people needs to to flip and turn States evidence before you go, 'maybe he is like the rest of them'. Even the foreign policy stuff is fugazi. Think about it. Billions of dollars in tariffs unprevoked with China but we want them to help us in North Korea. However you say 'fukk you' in Chinese, I'm sure that they say it often. It's amateur hour and has been since his inauguration. A bunch of people that makes the three stooges look like the three scholars.
Anyways, for fukking up shyt in the world, Trump is going to be made an example of. Brett Kavanagh should rescind his Supreme Court nomination

Everything has been so methodical because Mueller has the dream team and trump and his crew are idiots. Got the low hanging fruit and people on the peripheral, inch closer, get a few more people. Rinse and repeat till they are knocking on Trump's door. Only to show him how much of his life they know, stuff he maybe did forget about. They figured him out inside and out, only to give him two options like Fleece Johnson, the easy way or the hard way because either way, it's going to go down. We are almost thing brehs and brehettes. The fat lady's limo has arrived to the opera and it's almost time for her to sing a song.

I am going to have to rep you for this.

You summed up exactly what has been happening quite well especially your first sentence.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

REP, BREH. I DECODED THE MESSAGE

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol, you can deal with oxymorons, whike I hope to have someone like EW at the helm of an org where she can actually guide the platform. You telling me that Jeff Sessions isn’t more affective in his current position, for his racist platform than he was as a “productive member of Congress”? We will not get any/many progressive platforms passed through this congress, or a blue congress.
The way to improve congress is to get MORE EW's in congress.

Moving your superstars around instead of creating new ones is how we got here.