RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the story/narrative of Trump having Frontotemporal lobe dementia is starting to circulate in response to him essentially not knowing what Paul Ryan's name was the other day.

I think it's a mistake to bring up medical issues. If the mfer is refusing to release his tax returns - what makes anyone think he's going to be open to an independent medical exam? Not only that but it essentially absolves him from being a truly corrupt piece of shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think it's a mistake to bring up medical issues. If the mfer is refusing to release his tax returns - what makes anyone think he's going to be open to an independent medical exam? Not only that but it essentially absolves him from being a truly corrupt piece of shyt.
Why? He made a huge deal about Hillary's health. Taking about stamina and all that bullshyt

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He's obviously not going to, but I'm not sure what ignoring it gets us. Republicans have elected two presidents with early onset dementia in the last 40 years. There is obviously something that resonates there, I've seen neurologist speculate that some forms of dementia actually first start to set in around 30. The party of people being stuck in their ways voting for people who are stuck in their same thinking patterns. Just peep this interview from '80' , "tremendous", talking about the inner cities in similar tones, the way he sucks air in, looks at the camera with the same timing, his cadence.

the guy hasn't questioned or changed his patterns of thought at any point in his life. Which is probably why his brain doesn't work so good these days. Interesting thing I read the other day is that college professors as a block are basically immune to dementia/Alzheimer's.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why? He made a huge deal about Hillary's health. Taking about stamina and all that bullshyt

I'm not talking about whether it's objectively fair. Of course in an ideal world his hypocrisy would be put on the front page - but that's not going to happen. And no one in his cabinet or administration is going to declare him unfit or otherwise attempt to use the 25th amendment to force him out.

Need to focus on his primary liability - his innate corruption and willingness to cavort with our enemies. Everything else just muddles that message.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
So the story/narrative of Trump having Frontotemporal lobe dementia is starting to circulate in response to him essentially not knowing what Paul Ryan's name was the other day.
If this is true then that would probably explain this orange monkey's incessant flip flopping on shyt..

The piece a shyt can't remember what he said 2 weeks ago.
@GnauzBookOfRhymes is on point if there is any validity to this it just mucks everything up

Last edited: