RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
On a side note, it blew my mind how many major companies including banks were using Windows xp:mindblown:
Not me.

All it does is reaffirm the shyt we've been telling people for years...CORPORATIONS ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND

If...in the now...it cost LESS to do something, they WILL DO IT. Even if in the long run it will result in total destruction of the company and the world around them.

Big Business has proven this time and time again.

Airfeezy

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:Last GOP Republican President with a good economic track record was Reagan and they still clinging on to the 80's. That's just ignorance and delusion on their part.

He didn't even really have sound economic policies the economy crashed in the late 80's because of his deregulation and tax cuts that never "trickled down" dems always have to fix the mess the Republicans make of economy..and Republicans then blame dems for how bad the economy is that they created

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He didn't even really have sound economic policies the economy crashed in the late 80's because of his deregulation and tax cuts that never "trickled down" dems always have to fix the mess the Republicans make of economy..and Republicans then blame dems for how bad the economy is that they created
:salute: and there was a terrible recession in the 70's too I think after Nixon and ford. That's what's the most :stopitslime: to me when people try to use the economy as why they vote that way. They caused a recession every decade since the 70's and are actively trying to crash it now.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's coming BTW

The next negative end product of these idiots with their tax cuts for the rich and regulation of things that should be regulated.

I shed no tears for anyone in the Midwest doped up on Heroin or Oxy or Fentanyl

TAKE IT ALL...EVERY LAST DROP :mjgrin:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Guess Who Came to Dinner With Flynn and Putin

170405-putin-flynn-dinner-jhc-1700_2740adaac2e67a2ac1ec0bcdae1f8a56.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

Stein Stans...what's this about :jbhmm:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

If I was a conspiracy type...:jbhmm:

I'd come to the conclusion...that Jill Stein could have been colluding with Putin in order to take votes away from Clinton, in order to ensure that the ratios would be favorable for Trump to win the Electoral College :ohhh:

Especially considering that he won certain areas by razor thin margins :lupe:

But...I'm gonna leave that to those better suited to such...speculation....:patrice:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I'd come to the conclusion...that Jill Stein could have been colluding with Putin in order to take votes away from Clinton, in order to ensure that the ratios would be favorable for Trump to win the Electoral College :ohhh:

But...I'm gonna leave that to those better suited to such...speculation....:patrice:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

:merchant: