RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
it would explain paul Ryan's sudden change of heart towards trump. but this seems way too far fetched.
You think? They're aware by virtue of their positions. They were spinning it like Trump with, "It could be anyone" whereas democrats where chanting, "It's the Russians."

I don't particularly see this is too damning in regards to Trump, but just more of politicians tend to be crooked opportunist.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
You think? They're aware by virtue of their positions. They were spinning it like Trump with, "It could be anyone" whereas democrats where chanting, "It's the Russians."

I don't particularly see this is too damning in regards to Trump, but just more of politicians tend to be crooked opportunist.
I dunno, I think politicians tend to be crooked opportunist is an understatement, I think this would cause irreparable damage to the Republican party.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:lolbron: @ your rep comment.

The Shadow Brokers code dump as been entertaining from the code itself to the sheer panic.
Yea it's pretty wild. Considering how many large companies data was housed there and the ease of access of mere TCP/UDP i can only imagine how much fun they were having. Also consider at one point Oracle was posting Companies who used it on their site. :mjgrin: :eat:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That's before even including the windows XP exploits that likely affected most businesses up until the last 2 years and still the US military. :mjgrin:

I can only imagine the meetings with the Red Team/Blue Team leadership after the leak. :mjcry: