RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
The way Trump just sounded Manafort is guaranteed to be pardoned

I don't think so. He didn't say, "It's unfair to Paul, he's a great man." He was like, "I don't know that nikka, has nothing to do with me." :francis:

That doesn't sound like "I'm pardoning." Not to say that he won't eventually. He just didn't sound like it to me.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty In Manhattan Federal Court To Eight Counts, Including Criminal Tax Evasion And Campaign Finance Violations

A lot of info here. More than usual.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/1088966/download

SDNY Press Release

Attorney for the United States Robert Khuzami said: “Michael Cohen is a lawyer who, rather than setting an example of respect for the law, instead chose to break the law, repeatedly over many years and in a variety of ways. His day of reckoning serves as a reminder that we are a nation of laws, with one set of rules that applies equally to everyone.”

This investigation uncovered crimes of fraud, deception and evasion, conducted through a string of financial transactions that were carefully constructed and concealed to protect a variety of interests. But as we all know, the truth can only remain hidden for so long before the FBI brings it to light. We are all expected to follow the rule of law, and the public expects us - the FBI - to enforce the law equally. Today, Mr. Cohen has been reminded of this important lesson, as he acknowledged with his guilty plea.”

In August 2015, the Chairman and Chief Executive of Corporation-1, a media company that owns, among other things, a popular tabloid magazine (“Chairman-1” and “Magazine-1,” respectively”), in coordination with COHEN and one or more members of the campaign, offered to help deal with negative stories about Individual-1’s relationships with women by, among other things, assisting the campaign in identifying such stories so they could be purchased and their publication avoided. Chairman-1 agreed to keep COHEN apprised of any such negative stories.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
@Slystallion Just checked your natural habitat at The_Dotard...NO mention of Cohen or Manafort in sight :dead: No mention of guilty verdicts anywhere except for fan fiction on Seth Rich and Benghazi :laff:

Perhaps you should play Deplorable Paul Revere and let the cult know that Objective Truth is coming to smash the pathetic alternative reality over there :umad: :Lolmueller:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Enjoy your blue balls brehs...Teflon Don will be just fine

You guys about to be swerved

Payments to hoes are not illegal
full

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty In Manhattan Federal Court To Eight Counts, Including Criminal Tax Evasion And Campaign Finance Violations

A lot of info here. More than usual.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/1088966/download

SDNY Press Release

Attorney for the United States Robert Khuzami said: “Michael Cohen is a lawyer who, rather than setting an example of respect for the law, instead chose to break the law, repeatedly over many years and in a variety of ways. His day of reckoning serves as a reminder that we are a nation of laws, with one set of rules that applies equally to everyone.”

This investigation uncovered crimes of fraud, deception and evasion, conducted through a string of financial transactions that were carefully constructed and concealed to protect a variety of interests. But as we all know, the truth can only remain hidden for so long before the FBI brings it to light. We are all expected to follow the rule of law, and the public expects us - the FBI - to enforce the law equally. Today, Mr. Cohen has been reminded of this important lesson, as he acknowledged with his guilty plea.”

In August 2015, the Chairman and Chief Executive of Corporation-1, a media company that owns, among other things, a popular tabloid magazine (“Chairman-1” and “Magazine-1,” respectively”), in coordination with COHEN and one or more members of the campaign, offered to help deal with negative stories about Individual-1’s relationships with women by, among other things, assisting the campaign in identifying such stories so they could be purchased and their publication avoided. Chairman-1 agreed to keep COHEN apprised of any such negative stories.
Case closed

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
You have to be one of the most negative mofos in this topic. You legit find worry in EVERYTHING. Even a win is a loss to you. SMGDH
Maybe he’s looking at it from a fractional perspective.

I don’t know how you can’t celebrate a loser being sent away for a long time. Hopefully the DC case gets me my cherry on top.