RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
full

What makes this satisfying about this is that disco was on the podcast back in 16 with. Konnan saying “he’s only talking about illegal aliens I mean he’s a business man” etc. la parka being Mexican and tagging his sorry ass makes it that much more satisfying , I never listened to their mlw podcast again

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So what is the fallout if Trump pardons Manafort tomorrow? Likewise with Cohen.
Cohen is not being pardoned. Its irrelevant anyway. Cohen isnt cooperating because he isnt needed. All the tapes spell out all the crimes.

Manafort, cool. He can get pardoned, but he has a trial in September.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
What happened to Russia Russia Russia

Nothing Mueller is banking on a weak campaign finance law which it wasn't breaking

But if this is the worst and for whatever reason they find him guilty of campaign finance...he can't be prosecuted and usually those end up with slaps on the wrist

Plus this increases Republican turnout so Trump doesn't lose house and protects him from being impeached
The orange shytstain is finished and so are you. Prepare your noose.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
@ExodusNirvana

Chis Matthews dropping flexbombs as we speak. Omarosa basically saying “y’all don’t get gassed off these verdicts, y’all nikkas still stuck in the tape era when we in the dvd era now nikka, it’s 2004 and I’m coming correct on these nikkas”

THE CHRIS MATTHEWS SHOW THE CHRIS MATTHEWS SHOW

ARI DONT GET GASSED