RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
post trump i'm looking suspiciously at any black person arguing that black voters should abstain.

there is no rational/logical justification for that position.
You’d be shocked how many black people feel that way. It’s sheer apathy and a loss of faith in the system.

I’ve gotten into shouting matches with cousins over this.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Again... Preet Bharara should be pressed on what he knows about the Russian money laundering in NY and Kushner and Trump.

It’s clear he got fired for a reason.
From what I heard from Preet so far, it doesn't seem that he has that kind of dirt. But he's a very by the book guy and I haven't heard all hos podcasts so I'm sure he has some knowledge but he just doesn't come off that way. I could be wrong.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A Manafort verdict and Cohen plea deal on the same day would be something
full

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
From what I heard from Preet so far, it doesn't seem that he has that kind of dirt. But he's a very by the book guy and I haven't heard all hos podcasts so I'm sure he has some knowledge but he just doesn't come off that way. I could be wrong.
If I remember correctly Trump was gonna keep him then he asked him for the loyalty bullshyt that he likes to do and Preet said :childplease:

Trump kept calling Preet on some James Comey shyt

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
If I remember correctly Trump was gonna keep him then he asked him for the loyalty bullshyt that he likes to do and Preet said :childplease:

Trump kept calling Preet on some James Comey shyt
I so remember preet telling that story. If he knows something he sure doesn't show it. And if he does, someone link it please.