RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s not special pleading. This is the same discrediting of legit black views as Russian propaganda. Tariq clearly states his views. I disagree with them. But don’t play into the meme of his being controlled opposition.

Let's say you and the rest of the folks on this thread agree to disagree on this point and keep it moving.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I wouldn't hold your breath, fellas.

I see them acquitting him of all but the tax fraud shyt, which realistically speaking, he can't sidestep

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before the court session began, Andres— whose facial expressions in court often seem pained — shared a rare laugh with Manafort defense attorney Kevin Downing.

how disheartening must it be to be a defendant facing life in prison to see your attorney laughing it up with the guy trying to put you away...

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
since you won’t give up...

You are still wrong.

RT and Al Jazeera do way more than hit pieces on the west. Same way front organizations do legit business. Not EVERY piece produced is designed to be propaganda. Unless BBC is as well. And Radio Free Europe. Or CGTN.

Tariq knows what’s RT is. But unless you want MSM to give him looks he’s going to get promo where he can. Unless you don’t want him to have any in which case we can end this.

The focus on Tariq always makes me wonder who is really black on here. He has some hotep views that I clearly disagree with but he’s not the worst we can do nor are his views on voting (which he says to vote locally and hold politicians accountable) are very common in the black community. Black voter apathy is real and pretending that Tariq is solely responsible for it is a flat out lie.