RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Yeah, I worry that having MAGA clowns on the jury is going to be a huge problem for Mueller in general.

Doesn't matter how obviously guilty somebody is if half the jury are members of the Trump cult.

And yeah, I still think Manafort is going to walk on some bullshyt. And I'm not happy about it. :beli:

What's he going to do though, walk on this trial straight into the next one where they got more evidence to use against him?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

This is 100% what they are doing. The administration is using psyops on the American public. They have weaponized discourse to distract the populace. It pisses me off so much, as it’s working on like 50%+ of Americans! They are treating the American public like a hostile enemy. They are using propaganda on us, like we’re a foreign enemy that needs to be defeated. The Administration releases so much info, in rapid succession, that it confuses all but the most aware public.

I used to work for the Navy, and they did this exact thing to foreign populations. They call it “strategic communication.” However, it’s straight psyops with a more “friendly” label.

shyt is so bad. :snoop:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What's he going to do though, walk on this trial straight into the next one where they got more evidence to use against him?

Okay, but what if half of that jury consists of Trump supporters that'll vote "not guilty" regardless?

We live in an extremely divided/partisan period of time. Jury votes in these types of cases could easily just come down to jurors just voting based on where they stand politically.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This is 100% what they are doing. The administration is using psyops on the American public. They have weaponized discourse to distract the populace. It pisses me off so much, as it’s working on like 50%+ of Americans! They are treating the American public like a hostile enemy. They are using propaganda on us, like we’re a foreign enemy that needs to be defeated. The Administration releases so much info, in rapid succession, that it confuses all but the most aware public.

I used to work for the Navy, and they did this exact thing to foreign populations. They call it “strategic communication.” However, it’s straight psyops with a more “friendly” label.

shyt is so bad. :snoop:

full

THIS RIGHT HERE!

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Omarosa probably got a deadman switch in the event of her unfortunate demise. She's been planning this shyt since she joined the administration :mjlol:

Breh I think she has a trove of Russia shyt because they asked her some shyt and she said there is a investigation going on. She already spoke to Mueller