RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Certainly seems that way when you consider this was supposed to be a "homerun" open and shut case. All these little improper interjections and attempts to muddy the waters in any way was their only chance and it fits the Trump team m.o. of just throwing all kinds of bullshyt at the wall and seeing what sticks.

I took all of that odd behavior and inexplicable hostility from the judge toward the prosecution as a signal to any magas in the jury that they could also try whatever maga nonsense they could come up with and see how they can all help Manafort skate somehow. I'm also interpreting all these notes from the jury to the judge as their way of saying "Ok we want to get this guy off to help Dear Leader. What's the best way to make it look legit and also can you protect us when we do?"

:yeshrug:

Fatalist? Conspiratorial? Yes. Hope I'm fukking wrong. But cant put anything past these people and this unprecedented time we're living in.

BULLSEYE. Couldn't have said it better myself.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Certainly seems that way when you consider this was supposed to be a "homerun" open and shut case. All these little improper interjections and attempts to muddy the waters in any way was their only chance and it fits the Trump team m.o. of just throwing all kinds of bullshyt at the wall and seeing what sticks.

I took all of that odd behavior and inexplicable hostility from the judge toward the prosecution as a signal to any magas in the jury that they could also try whatever maga nonsense they could come up with and see how they can all help Manafort skate somehow. I'm also interpreting all these notes from the jury to the judge as their way of saying "Ok we want to get this guy off to help Dear Leader. What's the best way to make it look legit and also can you protect us when we do?"

:yeshrug:

Fatalist? Conspiratorial? Yes. Hope I'm fukking wrong. But cant put anything past these people and this unprecedented time we're living in.

Yeah, I worry that having MAGA clowns on the jury is going to be a huge problem for Mueller in general.

Doesn't matter how obviously guilty somebody is if half the jury are members of the Trump cult.

And yeah, I still think Manafort is going to walk on some bullshyt. And I'm not happy about it. :beli: