RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Omarosa new mixtapes better be littlered with flex bombs and rewinds I swear to god.the political world needs to introduced to waiting 35 minutes to get to the first verse like we all went through on hot97

The talks show hosts really should drop the exclusives like Flex.

USA, you ain't ready!!!!!

Drops two bars.....rewinds

laughs maniacally

Drops more bombs

laughs even more maniacally

drops four bars.....brings it back

Drops more bombs

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The talks show hosts really should drop the exclusives like Flex.

Drops two bars.....rewinds

laughs maniacally

Drops more bombs

laughs even more maniacally

drops four bars.....brings it back

Drops more bombs

THE RACHEL MADDOW.....THE RACHEL MADDOW...THE RACHEL MADDOW SHOW!!

LAWRENCE DON'T GET GASSED!!!!

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
It is FAR MORE NUANCED than you are making it out to be. I’m not trying to argue, but you know full well, even a garbage can catches a steak. It doesn’t who it is that makes trump look bad, as long as trump looks bad. Nobody is putting her on their shoulders to celebrate, at least not from what I have seen.

:salute: to both you and @Joe Sixpack, I've no issues with anything you guys are pushing back at me and like he said, we're on the same side.

This will be the last thing I say about the Omarosa topic in here:

For me, she's not doing anything to make Trump look bad. All the things that she's saying about him are things that (very likely) all of America already knows. And her only reason for pushing it out is to sell her book. So she's not actually furthering any cause other than her own pocketbook.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So non of these reports going to ask why is trump revoking clearances at the request of Putin?
on John Brennan's interview last night on MSNBC, the host legit asked him if he was taking orders to do this from Putin and Brennan hedge his answer...