RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
So was it a spy pen? Trump really got played into promoting her book. He should of ignored her
That's the speculation, but when Trevor Noah asked her about it point blank, she didn't want divulge her methods of recording due to the case filed against her by the Trump campaign.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@ZoeTillma
At the very end, the judge got ready to call the next case. He asked if "Mr. Trump" was in the room. There was what I would call a momentary ripple of confusion/anxiety/excitement as everyone looked around. The judge appeared to be referring to a lawyer. It was not the president.

10:26 AM - Aug 16, 2018

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

This exchange is hilarious to me :denzelcryin:

“Donald said to Ivanka, ‘Honey, you’re getting hit so hard! Why are you taking this? Just go back, run the company. I can’t protect you here. I don’t like how hard they’re hitting you,’ ” Manigault Newman writes. “He wanted Jared and Ivanka out of the White House. It hurt him when people attacked her. They were doing it to get to him, and it was working.”

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Over 350 papers across the nation are going to come out in opposition to Trump today by saying that they aren't the enemy. This will probably fill up the news cycle till the end of the week.

Honestly, this won't matter, in the sense that it won't convince anybody that's not already against Trump. It's just preaching to the choir.

As far as the deplorables are concerned it's just another case of the liberal media being out to get him.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:ALERTRED:

UYxFF2W.gif

What a coincidence that the SAME list of people Russian oligarchs want removed from classified access are the same people Trump does...

days before he does it... :sas2:...

:moscowmjpls:

Screen_Shot_2018-08-16_at_10.06.05_AM.png

now compare that to this list:

8m1mI8S.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @BigMoneyGrip @.r. @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick

WHY ISNT THIS A BIGGER DEAL? WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS??