RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I wouldn't say this for his staff. They tell them these are stupid and petty fights. But he goes to a Trump property, grabs a diet coke, a big mac, his cell phone and starts talking to his friends who encourage him to do it and he does.

This is in his nature and likely how he's done things his entire life. Becoming president wasn't going to make him more rational nor develop a long game.

He's out here looking like Jose Mourihno, :mjlol:
:deadmanny::deadrose::dead:

oh and what did michelle obama say during the 2016 campaign season: being president doesn't change who you are, it reveals who you are.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
The sheer rolodex of a former CIA director :wow:

Could have Trump resign by dinner :damn:

One tweet by Comey, Clapper, or Brennan and Trump is TRULY finished.

They know everything. EVERY. SINGLE. THING.
GTFOH, no they couldn't. they couldn't stop him when he was running for president and they certainly can't stop him now with a tweet.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
GTFOH, no they couldn't. they couldn't stop when he was running for president and they certainly can't stop him now with a tweet.
Yeah. They could.:comeyholdup:

nikka, switch up your flow, your shyt is garbage
What you tryin' to kick, knowledge?
You nikkas gonna learn to respect the king
Don't be the next contestant on that Summer Jam screen

Because you-know-who:moscowmjpls: did you-know-what :sadtrump:

With you-know-who,:michaelcohenfdup: but let's keep that between me and you
:muellercmonson:

:ComeyUfdup:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The sheer rolodex of a former CIA director :wow:

Could have Trump resign by dinner :damn:

One tweet by Comey, Clapper, or Brennan and Trump is TRULY finished.

They know everything. EVERY. SINGLE. THING.
This is what I was alluding to before

Come on ya'll, we all know how this goes.

He does or says something stupid and somehow, something drops right afterwards to shut him up for a few days

It's a cat and mouse game that he doesn't realize is only drawing more attention to him

He's pressed about Omarosa, he's pressed about Manafort, and he's pressed because ex-spooks are going on TV and shytting on him. As Nap mentioned before, Strozk hasn't even popped up yet. shyt, MSNBC is probably foaming at the mouth at a chance to get him on Maddow.

It's not even Friday yet...if I was a betting man, I'd guess that if that "tape" exists, it will drop on a Friday, right when they expect him to be en route to his lair in Florida...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Brennan and Strzok aren’t the only top intel in the US breh they are just the more known
No question about that, but they are still very useful, and I fully expect that they will be brought back in after this fukkface is done with his pity party and thrown out on his face

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
DeQFPvxVwAA3J6O.png

@Futuristic Eskimo @James Hurley

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:laff: this description
No worse tri state area experience than driving in Brooklyn or Manhattan. Only maspeth in Queens can compare to the traffic and shytty road conditions in the area. I’d rather be on biscayne boulevard after a Miami Heat finals game at 11-12 at night trying to drive 200+ miles back to Orlando than navigate this mess :hhh: