RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Isn’t Pollack Jewish? What is with this trend of some Jewish people aligning themselves with White Nationalist or as they try to call themselves now, the alt-right? Or regurgitating their talking points. Last I checked most White Nationalists aren’t too fond of Jews either.
There's a c00n equivalent for every segment :manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Isn’t Pollack Jewish? What is with this trend of some Jewish people aligning themselves with White Nationalist or as they try to call themselves now, the alt-right? Or regurgitating their talking points. Last I checked most White Nationalists aren’t too fond of Jews either.
Blend in like Soros did. :manny:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Basically Jewish c00ning. Many of us who are American-born lean left and despise white nationalism because we grew up a target of the KKK’s hatred. There’s actually quite a divide between US jews and Israeli jews over things like this

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
That’s been their steez since they starting comin here from Germany and other places. They ran from Hitler and badly wanted to be Anglo Saxon WASPS desperately trying to fit in inAmerica. You realize how many Jews change their names to some WASP shyt??

There are mad books about them doing this shyt. A Jewish guy created the concept of Superman..

I can’t even pronounce Kirk Douglass’ real name it’s some wild long shyt :russ:

:wow: