RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Omarosa went from getting roasted at an NABJ conference by 100s of black professionals to becoming the guardian of democracy.

African-Americans: The Real American Patriots
full

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
They really think everyone is stupid and can't see what they're doing. Admittedly there's a lot of dummies in society. But not everyone is dumb.
Betsy was born into ultra wealth so she thinks she's better and smarter than everyone else. Even though she didn't get rich - she was born into the wealth. She has a bachelor is arts of business economics and think she doing something revolutionary with her failed school plans. Money she was born in defines her and boost her ego.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I can't believe that some of ya'll are warming up to Omarosa.....I'll wait until she actually does something meaningful before even starting to give her any bit of respek.

Until then it's :pacspit:
A lot of democrats are something else.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I can't believe that some of ya'll are warming up to Omarosa.....I'll wait until she actually does something meaningful before even starting to give her any bit of respek.

Until then it's :pacspit:
Facts

I want tapes...this shyt is finger food at best

We grown ass men and women, we want Nothingburgers or fukk it we ordering takeout :camby: