RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
^^ Why does everything come back to haunt this man??\

The thing is, is doesn't matter. His supporters don't care. No one will do anything about it...He won't admit to it and just say Obama was a disaster. Just pray this fukk gets it the worst in the end.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Brehs am I being petty if I partly want to see Giuliani go down because I went to college with his son and he was a sack of shyt? :mjgrin:
Good enough for me.

I want to wake up on day 100 with a CNN news alert on my phone that say indictments are being handed out like candy.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the n*ggas protecting you got to pay for their own golf carts on YOUR property? :gucci:

When you put it like that
full

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^ Why does everything come back to haunt this man??\

Definition of PROJECTION

I swear one of yall need to write a book on this. The reason Trump is living out his past tweets is because 1) he lies about his knowledge on topics and 2) he projects. He is already the worst president ever because of his tweet history alone

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So... members of the HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE hearings committee have traveled to Cyprus to look at Trump's money laundering allegations.

This shyt is super serious.

Congressman Investigating Trump Goes to Russia’s Money Laundromat, Cyprus
The House Intelligence Committee sent one of its members to the Mediterranean country where Wilbur Ross, Paul Manafort, and sanction-dodging oligarchs have all had money.
Tim Mak
49739973.cached.jpg

Photo Illustration by Elizabeth Brockway/The Daily Beast

The House Intelligence Committee sent one of its members to Cyprus this week as part of its ongoing investigation into Russia and the Trump campaign, adding a new twist to the ongoing inquiry.

“Cyprus has a reputation as a laundromat for the Russians who are trying to avoid sanctions,” Rep. Mike Quigley told The Daily Beast. “It was extraordinarily helpful in understanding how the Russians launder money and why.”

The Democratic congressman did not go into detail about what he found during his four-day trip to the Mediterranean country. But publicly available reporting hints at how Cyprus may be tied to the committee’s investigation.

The Trump administration’s Commerce Secretary, Wilbur Ross, was involved in a business deal with a Russian businessman with ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin while he was the vice-chairman of the Bank of Cyprus.

And last month the Associated Press reported that Treasury Department agents obtained bank transaction information involving former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, specifically transactions going through Cyprus, which AP described as “known as a haven for money laundering by Russian billionaires.”

Cyprus has not been a primary topic of discussion within the scope of the House Intelligence Committee’s investigation into Russian influence in the U.S. presidential elections, but Quigley said that the country played a significant role.

“The fact that Turkey, the U.S and Russia and other countries are really interested in Cyprus, because of its strategic location… the fact that Russians launder their money there to avoid sanctions, and the fact that key U.S. and Russia players were there—all make it really important for the Russia investigation,” Quigley explained.

@DonKnock @LHilla @ReignAsKing @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @GnauzBookOfRhymes @THE MACHINE @OneManGang