RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
fukk Omarosa:
snippets:

She thinks everyone is dumb. I couldn't even make it through this whole interview.....

Full video:

I honestly don't give a fukk about Omarosa.

Am I amused by all of this? fukk yeah. I'm amused that she spent the better part of the past decade c00ning and now that she's had her wake up call she's trying to cash in on the shyt.

But I also have low tolerance and patience for c00ning so it's fukk her.

What I am interested in, is what she has. I want to hear the tapes. Not because I truly care but because I want the shyt released to the public so these people who argue in bad faith or use whataboutism to defend or shoo shoo Trump's racism and bigotry and the policies that have been enacted as a result of it, will have less ground to stand on.

That's the only benefit of Omarosa. She is a tool.

And FYI, any NDAs that she has signed are likely invalid because she is a public employee...so she will release them and its unlikely that anything will happen to her because she's already been fired.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I honestly don't give a fukk about Omarosa.

Am I amused by all of this? fukk yeah. I'm amused that she spent the better part of the past decade c00ning and now that she's had her wake up call she's trying to cash in on the shyt.

But I also have low tolerance and patience for c00ning so it's fukk her.

What I am interested in, is what she has. I want to hear the tapes. Not because I truly care but because I want the shyt released to the public so these people who argue in bad faith or use whataboutism to defend or shoo shoo Trump's racism and bigotry and the policies that have been enacted as a result of it, will have less ground to stand on.

That's the only benefit of Omarosa. She is a tool.

And FYI, any NDAs that she has signed are likely invalid because she is a public employee...so she will release them and its unlikely that anything will happen to her because she's already been fired.

I hear & respect where you're coming from, but I'm already tired of this BS she's spewing.....If you felt something was wrong, you should have spoken out against it then, not now when you've got a book to sell (AFTER you've been fired). Opportunistic hoe...

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I hear & respect where you're coming from, but I'm already tired of this BS she's spewing.....If you felt something was wrong, you should have spoken out against it then, not now when you've got a book to sell (AFTER you've been fired). Opportunistic hoe...
I agree completely...like I said, she's a tool...I can't stop her from making money, and if people are stupid enough to give her any that's on them.

I just want the tapes...any and all tapes...anything she has that can be used to damage this man, I'll take it

And once the tool has become dull and useless...we throw that shyt away :camby:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Are you black?

Cause if you are and read what I wrote you wouldn’t of had to write all this. You don’t agree with what I said just don’t quote me fam it’s that simple
The fact that I'm black doesn't change the fact that woman is a horrible human being and a fukking c00n...

I always shyt on c00ns, she's not the first or the last...Nothing I said about her is false, all truth that everyone whose paid any attention to her throughout the years is fully aware of...

Wenches that get into bed with racists cant play the black woman card when they have a falling out with said racists..

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that I'm black doesn't change the fact that woman is a horrible human being and a fukking c00n...

I always shyt on c00ns, she's not the first or the last...Nothing I said about her is false, all truth that everyone whose paid any attention to her throughout the years is fully aware of...

Wenches that get into bed with racists cant play the black woman card when they have a falling out with said racists..

You aren't making bad points, the problem for me is seeming to support the statement from Trump.
It could be the biggest c00n ever, DONALD TRUMP DOESN'T GET TO LABEL THEM A DOG.
We want to cuss her fine, as black people we have that right.
He doesn't.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
People would then complain that Soros is trying to manipulate world events/the country, Globalism, lizardmen, etc.

People just need to vote in November. If all the Democrats show up and VOTE for candidates of the Democratic Party, we can wrap this up by the State of the Union, easily.

OR....we can play purity politics for the next two years, fail at regaining the House and the Senate, and then in 2020 watch as this man wins reelection BECAUSE REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE POLLS SAY, REPUBLICANS VOTE FOR REPUBLICANS NO MATTER WHAT
That last paragraph is why I honestly think this blue wave talk is a bunch of shyt. When it all boils down to it, I don't think a lot Dem voters aren't ready to put party above everything else like the demons do, and will take their ball and go home if their candidate doesn't win, which is partly the reason why this piece of shyt is in office now.

I'm seeing more and more Dem voters in their feelings following the results of the gubernatorial primary last week, Especially ones in the Detroit area which is a CRITICAL area. There are folks that are more concerned that Gretchen Whitmer won, than the fact that her opponent is a Fat Joffrey boot licker, and has been deemed the next governor of Michigan by Fat Joffrey himself :francis: