RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Manafort defense team... :russ:

tenor.gif

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The Manafort Trials, Season 1, Episode 11:

Synopsis: Manafort defense team rests its case. Manafort refuses to testify. Speculation grows as to whether the plan is to await a Trump pardon or hope that a deal can be cut before or after sentencing.

Nah, he got a whole nother trial to do all this over again across town. :lolbron:
Season 2

Only it's like anime...we ain't gonna have a long lay off, the new shyt starts almost right away :mjgrin:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Calling black women dogs. Using the word Dog as a dog whistle :pacspit:
smfh

For anyone arguing over Omarosa's culpability is missing the point imo. It's the dehumanization, sexism, and underlying racism that matters.

I also got just got back a page or two and it looks like Trump is trying to enforce his NDA?

What a sick state of affairs

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Are we seriously defending Omarosa aka black female Trump ?:dwillhuh:

Omarosa is far lower than a dog...She is an all around horrible human being just like Trump...A slimy narcissistic and opportunistic c*nt...Litterally will do anything for attention like join up and campaign for a racist like Trump...

Her dumbass about to go to jail to for releasing that tape...Kelly knew what he was doing by firing her in the situation room...Probably knew she would record it and I'm pretty sure it's a felony to do that in that room...Nevermind the NDA she also breached...

Dumb attention whore deserves everything coming her way...

Bruh, I almost negged you. Actually I'm going to. All of that you typed was fine but that first comment is bullshyt.

Edit:Then you negged me back talking about you don't defend c00ns. Thats fine, no one asked you to fool. I dont care how much a c00n you think she is, that doesnt mean you get to call her a dog, actually lower than a dog. I'm going to go ahead and put you on ignore. Keep you emotional racism over that way fukk boy.

Edit: And I reported you. :martin:

Last edited: