RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Who is this man's lawyer? :gucci::dead::russ:

giphy.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I truly hate Guiliani, he is the scumbag of all scumbags, and nobody has benefited more from 9/11 than that little weasel. He has been so quiet that I forget he is still alive. I hope he puts one in his own head.
We need to get Sessions OUT, OUT, OUT. This guy is doing more fukking damage than anyone.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Based on the story Cook posted, it sounds to me like England and others already know what we are speculating. It just seems like the FBI is playing catch up to confirm it.

What do you guys think they have on Rudy G?
Didn't read the article, but I believe from what I have read or what has been speculated, he has on numerous times, used his back channels to the FBI to leak information for political purposes. Hey Gowdy, you little b!tch, we have one of your evil "leakers", LOCK HIM UP!!!

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Schindler is pissed :mjlol: :laff:

:laff:

:dead:

That's the one thing I hate about this post election talk. Like, yo, if you voted for Trump YOU'RE stupid. I don't have to excuse your stupidity or your bias. Not everyone was tricked. Not everyone was ignorant enough to be tricked. Not everyone was stupid enough to be tricked.

Stop thinking we were all capable of being duped like this.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Brehs am I being petty if I partly want to see Giuliani go down because I went to college with his son and he was a sack of shyt? :mjgrin:
Nope. I would imagine that anybody with blood relations to that cancerous fukking a@@hole would be a sack of sh!t